• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Rolex Cellini Moonphase

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
johnlogan how is the dial? Looks like a faux enamel, but does it feel good when you look at it? Or does it look like a cheap Target/Walmart dial?

You are a legend for getting this and being a bro. I wish there was a way I could just borrow it without exchanging funds just to try it on and take photos but there really isn’t a way. For you it’s a ‘skip and wait for a better version’? So far this is the best Cellini moonphase yet, and we may not get any more...

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
johnlogan how is the dial? Looks like a faux enamel, but does it feel good when you look at it? Or does it look like a cheap Target/Walmart dial?

You are a legend for getting this and being a bro. I wish there was a way I could just borrow it without exchanging funds just to try it on and take photos but there really isn’t a way. For you it’s a ‘skip and wait for a better version’? So far this is the best Cellini moonphase yet, and we may not get any more...

No doubt, this is the target version. The Dollar store version you will find on DHgate. Check out MKs new Cellini ( non moon ) that dial is the real Mccoy !

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
No doubt, this is the target version. The Dollar store version you will find on DHgate. Check out MKs new
Cellini ( non moon ) that dial is the real Mccoy !

So if I want to get a Cellini without moonphase the new MK version is for sure good enough and won’t get called out super easily?

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18

Cool thanks.

I checked out some Cellinis on Rolex homepage, eBay etc., but couldn't find any with the black hands from the link. Was that even produced with black hands in Gen?

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Nvm forget what I said I'm an idiot

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Cool thanks.

I checked out some Cellinis on Rolex homepage, eBay etc., but couldn't find any with the black hands from the link. Was that even produced with black hands in Gen?

A lot of photos look like hands are black but they are not. Light has to reflect off the hands just right to show true color. See example below

fDSPL.jpg

wmIgh.jpg