• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: Milgauss with real green sapphire

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada
Im interested in this new version as well but cant help but feel the dial and details look washed out because of the lighting ....I will hold off until I see real pics. I would also prefer a clone movement as well

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Im interested in this new version as well but cant help but feel the dial and details look washed out because of the lighting ....I will hold off until I see real pics. I would also prefer a clone movement as well

I’d get black dial instead. I can tell blue will be far off comparing to gen.

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada
I’d get black dial instead. I can tell blue will be far off comparing to gen.

I had a black dial GV and grew to really dislike it The Z blue is my jam but yes, still not 100% on this one yet...its closer....but not perfect....

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
My black dial version came today from Sead. Very happy and just what i was after:

tjQRo.jpg

tjys8.jpg

tjzOU.jpg

tjEm0.jpg

tjuR6.jpg

tjDhq.jpg

tdAWG.jpg

tdmoy.jpg

td3aa.jpg

DJ_Newstyle

Looking Around
20/9/18
My black dial version came today from Sead. Very happy and just what i was after:

tjzOU.jpg

Hello „zachsdad82“,

I would like to buy the ROLEX Milgauss replica from DJF.
Where did you buy yours?
Is it the best Milgauss replice if i want the black clock-face?
I live in Germany and would like to know in which serious shop (online) i can buy the watch at the moment?
„At the moment“, because many shops disappear on the Internet after a short time!
It is important to me that the watch really arrives per shipping.
This means, that the watch should first be sent to Europe in another country (e.g. UK or Spain, Portugal) and then from there to Germany.
Germany has too strict customs regulations.
Could you help me with your knowledge?
Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Peter Süß

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Hello „zachsdad82“,

I would like to buy the ROLEX Milgauss replica from DJF.
Where did you buy yours?
Is it the best Milgauss replice if i want the black clock-face?
I live in Germany and would like to know in which serious shop (online) i can buy the watch at the moment?
„At the moment“, because many shops disappear on the Internet after a short time!
It is important to me that the watch really arrives per shipping.
This means, that the watch should first be sent to Europe in another country (e.g. UK or Spain, Portugal) and then from there to Germany.
Germany has too strict customs regulations.
Could you help me with your knowledge?
Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Peter Süß

You have a lot of reading to do, all the information is here in the forum

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Then...
Could you give me the informations, please?

You can look for it yourself, as we all have done when we first came to this forum. It's not like it's hidden, just look at at all the sticky posts in the main page. You have to understand by yourself what you are getting into, otherwise in a few weeks you'll be like all the other noobs complaining because they don't get the amazon-like customer service they expect.