• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC 16610 V7 X -> SH3135 Screws / Tabs

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
Hey guys,

as you may know its still unclear how to get a SH3135 Movement into a TC 16610LV V7X (Extreme).
Some say its good to go with movement tabs or screws - but I cant find any of them.

kcireseals bought longer GEN Movement Screws - but unfortunately he dont know which exactly any more (see his thread V7+3135: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-3135-16610-ln

Can anyone help me to find the best solution? Since I guess the TC V7X Case is much better than the JF.

Maybe someone know which Screws are exactly needed!

Thanks in advance! :)

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
It‘s been some time ago since I concerned myself with TC‘s watches and parts. But AFAIK TC‘s case is able to take a gen Rolex movement directly. It‘s a drop in without movement holder. Movement is fixed like gen with 2 special screws.

TC‘s eta movements are fixed with a special movement adapter. The adapter itself has got same outer dimensions and shape like the gen Rolex movement.

So, if SH3135 is allover gen like constructed you should drop it in without any mods. To fix it use the 2 screws from the eta movement adapter.

Maybe you want to look at these Ginault Ocean Rover watches. They are constructed exactly like TC‘s watches.

Here I marked these 2 screws for you. Also notice the gold colored adapter ring.

eb052983b4789e3452829e0853fef7dc.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
Use a movement tab on the side where the notch is cut into the case right next to the movement screw. Done it plenty of times without issue. Not ideal but it’s the only viable way to do it.

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
Thank you guys for the comments. Talked with my modder and it would be easy for him.
Anyways.. I dont want to Mod that whole Case.. TC is very rare ..so it will be sold next days to a lucky guy here as it is.

Will get the JF V2 with some paint mods etc.

Last edited:

Wratz

Horology Curious
2/12/15
Id be happy to take that TC off your hands.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI