• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116613 LB - Noob V8 vs ARF vs JF vs VRF Max vs GMF? Winner??

membrelli

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
Winner ? NOTHING

All these reps are very bad, because

- the gold plating has a bad colour not similar to real gold
- the central endlink is not all plated, is visible tne nude steel Bad bad bad !

The watches have other flaws , but the colour of gold is terrible, a definitive flaw non superables/moddables

The only decent gold rep out of the box (IMHO) is the Yacht rosegold 40 ref. 116655 BP wrapped €. 1.000,00 Decent, not super rep.

The gold of BP wrapped is more similar to gen that palted, but is not 99% similar.

If you desire a decent gold rep , for you is possible :

- buy a Ym BP 116655 Price €. 1000,00

- realize a BP daydate, 36mm, it is is a good base for a modding whit a gen dial. Final price €. 1.800 or +

- realize a BP sub. Out of the box, this €. 1.000,00 rep has a modest dial and insert. It is a good base for a modding whit gen dial glass and insert, ( these parts are very very difficult to buy) The relistic final price is € 3.000,00 or +

dwylhe.jpg

Reactions: watchboi

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
Winner ? NOTHING

All these reps are very bad, because

- the gold plating has a bad colour not similar to real gold
- the central endlink is not all plated, is visible tne nude steel Bad bad bad !

The watches have other flaws , but the colour of gold is terrible, a definitive flaw non superables/moddables

The only decent gold rep out of the box (IMHO) is the Yacht rosegold 40 ref. 116655 BP wrapped €. 1.000,00 Decent, not super rep.

The gold of BP wrapped is more similar to gen that palted, but is not 99% similar.

If you desire a decent gold rep , for you is possible :

- buy a Ym BP 116655 Price €. 1000,00

- realize a BP daydate, 36mm, it is is a good base for a modding whit a gen dial. Final price €. 1.800 or +

- realize a BP sub. Out of the box, this €. 1.000,00 rep has a modest dial and insert. It is a good base for a modding whit gen dial glass and insert, ( these parts are very very difficult to buy) The relistic final price is € 3.000,00 or +

dwylhe.jpg

You’re entitled to your opinion, even if it’s totally wrong. What he’s failing to address is we’re comparing a $600 copy to a $14,000 gen watch. Keeping that in mind they’ve done a great job. I’ve seen pictures of the VRF next to a gen and the gold was very close, as was everything on the watch. And the Yacht-master however good a rep it is isn’t what this topic is about.

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
membrelli - I'm with Ruprekt, as above - whilst you are fully entitled to your own opinions and misconceptions, this thread is specifically inviting comments / comparisons on various 116613 LB offerings - your suggestions and opinions on yachtmasters and day dates etc. are totally irrelevant.

membrelli

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
I have ligth expanded the subject because the underlying theme that involves many posts like this, really concerns the classic theme Rolex Rep + Gold

No ? You think
no ? Why ?
We are not in a public school, we are not making a theme, not there is the out of theme and the ugly vote.
Have you understood? Well !! :D

You has written that the copy is good because it costs less than the original . You has written a stupid thing
We do not ask for a copy 99% similar to the gen, of course , but it is right to ask for a good copy, given that these reps have not a light price. For example, we apply this reasoning to the reps in steel and say that ARF or Noob steel Rolex are good copies.

They are NOT the same as the original, but they are very pretty.

I see the Chinese gold plated 3-micron reps and I see
bad bad stuff I write it to help the opener not to throw money. He reads so many opinions, the better is ARF, no the better is Noob ecc..... I say that the all these reps are bad, very bad, IMHO

Dont have I the right to write this ?? Why ?

PS please, sir, irrilevant (?) do you tell to your sister :D

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
I have ligth expanded the subject because the underlying theme that involves many posts like this, relly concerns the Rolex Rep + Gold This is the final theme

No ? But we are not in a public school, we are not making a theme, not there is the out of theme and the ugly vote. Have you understood? Well !! :D

You has written that the copy is good because it costs less than the original . You has written a stupid thing

We do not ask for a copy 99% similar to the gen, of course , but it is right to ask for a good copy, given that these reps have not a light price. For example, we apply this reasoning to the reps in steel and say that ARF or Noob steel Rolex are good copies.

They are NOT the same as the original, but they are very pretty.

I see the Chinese gold plated 3-micron reps and I see
bad bad stuff I write it to help the opener not to throw money. He reads so many opinions, the better is ARF, no the better is Noob ecc..... I say that the all these reps are bad, very bad, IMHO
Dont have I the right to write this ?? Why ?

PS please, sir, irrilevant (?) do you tell to your sister :D

I really have no idea what point you are trying (and failing) to make here. I will ask my sister.

membrelli

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
I really have no idea what point you are trying (and failing) to make here. I will ask my sister.

I give an answer to the opener We write in friendship, we do not offend people It seems to me that your comment is disagreeable and arrogant.

If I misunderstood I apologize and I wish you good new year :D:D

rawrjur

Known Member
15/7/16
Has anyone reviewed the noob or ARF LB?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Watchtrader93

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/17
Imo these 116613s have come a long way, for years the blue shades in the insert and dials looked terrible, a member posted a shot of there stock v8 noob recently on rep geek I have added It looks very good.
206otbm.jpg

Reactions: HauntedHat

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Why bother spending so much on a replica if you can get a real one for like $1,000 more on chrono 24 or with your local jeweler?

I negotiated a much better price. I can’t disclose details, but just trust me that I’m well under price of listing on thread and wayyyy under pre-owned gen. ;)

Additionally, you can’t buy the 116613LB ceramic for less than $10k. Just the cost of the parts (if sold separately) are more than what I paid for it.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: HauntedHat

ryantunna

I'm Pretty Popular
8/7/14
There is no good rep of the ceramic LB that exists that doesn’t require a bunch of Franken work to be decent very expensive. I gave up and grabbed the gen a while ago.
046218b55982ffb04e6d7e546de12c98.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
There is no good rep of the ceramic LB that exists that doesn’t require a bunch of Franken work to be decent very expensive. I gave up and grabbed the gen a while ago.
046218b55982ffb04e6d7e546de12c98.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Utter nonsense. Going gen is always the preferred way to go if you can afford it. I’ve got 2 grand into mine and it’s a fair rep I’d say. Any VRF could look about like this all that’s needed is the gen insert and crystal. Not cheap but certainly not $12-15k like gen.

34sjln9.jpg