• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Milgauss DJF 904L 1st real green crystal

Saul Goodman

Supporter
20/1/19
Germany
Ah okay sorry, I thought it was the djf because he said it had a reel green crystal and it would have been a good timing for the video. Unfortunately i don't See what factory it is at first or second glance. But now being here I might eventually will get there :D Thanks for the welcoming !

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Ah okay sorry, I thought it was the djf because he said it had a reel green crystal !

unfortunately, the guy in the video doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

Richard Million

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/12/18
Ah okay sorry, I thought it was the djf because he said it had a reel green crystal and it would have been a good timing for the video. Unfortunately i don't See what factory it is at first or second glance. But now being here I might eventually will get there :D Thanks for the welcoming !

No worries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada
These ads that Rolex has been running on IG aren’t helping my addiction to this damn watch. ????????

60f31438fd200105838c254a4781990c.jpg

Where can I get a Gen z blue dial damnit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tucker

mujidominic

Renowned Member
28/8/15
I have the blue one, compared to other factories:

DJF blue dial is too light, almost like ice blue. ARF/JF/Noob/BP dials are too dark, with purple hue.
DJF crystal sits too low. Also it looks transparent instead of green at extreme side angle. ARF crystal is completely wrong, but a AR removal and green edge mod would make it over the top.
DJF dial looks alright to me, but not as fine as ARF or JF, lume application is just ok, slight colour variation between dial markers lume and hands lume. The murkiness of dial print is largely due to the light coloured print (white and orange) on light coloured dial, I'm also suspecting crystal clarity added to the issue.
DJF SEL is almost even with the case. ARF and JF SELS are much better.
DJF Bracelet brushing is noticeably coarser than ARF or even earlier JF releases.

Here're some pictures of DJF's blue dial:

LNrf6.jpg

LNBz0.jpg

LgVdF.jpg

Lg6nr.jpg

Reactions: pancosse and vcappp

nonox

30/3/12

DJF blue dial is too light, almost like ice blue. ARF/JF/Noob/BP dials are too dark, with purple hue.
DJF crystal sits too low. Also it looks transparent instead of green at extreme side angle. ARF crystal is completely wrong, but a AR removal and green edge mod would make it over the top.
DJF dial looks alright to me, but not as fine as ARF or JF, lume application is just ok, slight colour variation between dial markers lume and hands lume. The murkiness of dial print is largely due to the light coloured print (white and orange) on light coloured dial, I'm also suspecting crystal clarity added to the issue.
DJF Bracelet brushing is noticeably coarser than ARF or even earlier JF releases.

LNrf6.jpg

LNBz0.jpg

LgVdF.jpg

Lg6nr.jpg

could you post some photos of Crystal from several angles? I am curious to see what it looks like with more natural photos than TD

bpftc

Looking Around
18/1/19

LNrf6.jpg

LNBz0.jpg

LgVdF.jpg

Lg6nr.jpg

I have a gen blue Milgauss (along with a rep sub and a few others.) I honestly had to study your pictures for a while next to my watch to see if I could tell a difference. The blue dial in the pictures looks exactly like the blue on my gen in indoor lighting. When I am outside the face is that much deeper blue you will see in some of the gen pics. Can you tell me if the blue looks darker on yours when you are outside? The ONLY thing I could tell that was a giveaway was the white seconds markers between the orange numbers. On my gen they are orange as well not white.

Richard Million

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/12/18
I saw the gen black dial variant in an AD yesterday. I had assumed that it's boring, but it's not at all. The green crystal ensures that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada
Does anyone know anything about this marker call "EXF"
Seems like it copy the DJF dial but will orange index maker n more orange second hand.

https://www.ts-station.cn/goods.php?ProId=25187

Thats it!! something isn't sitting right with me about the DLF model...the minute markers!! Thanks for pointing that out!

I am surprised to hear you say that the dial is very similar to gen because the DLF does look way lighter to me as well. could you post pics of your watch for reference?

The EXF has the proper coloured markers but yet the dial still looks off to me
al7vT.jpg
alT8e.jpg
aljqA.jpg

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
i suppose tue DJF black dial version is still the safe one to go for with the blue dial we still need to wait for more improvement versionssss.

rxc330

Known Member
24/7/19
Just got this watch. Does anyone know how I could get my hands on a better green crystal? There are some on ebay for ~100 but I don't think they look much better. And who knows when I'll be able to find a gen one.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Just got this watch. Does anyone know how I could get my hands on a better green crystal? There are some on ebay for ~100 but I don't think they look much better. And who knows when I'll be able to find a gen one.

There is one gen on TRF mate. New in blister.