• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I had to share this with rwi members

Bendori

2/5/16
So I come across this guy on youtube who claims his friend in Switzerland is making him 1:1 custom made replicas for around 1000 EURO.
Yes I have come across many scam sites that claim the fakes they can get are 'swiss made' and I am full aware of this.
But I have NEVER come across a guy; not a website or a dealer (he doesn't sell the watches apparently) claiming all these rolexes he is displaying are replicas, without intent to sell.
I mean really just for the purpose of showing them. Flexing all these rolexes that he claims are fakes that appear to be genuine with (seemingly) no intent to sell.
Who would just troll people with genuine watches claiming they are reps? and why??
It is just BIZZARE.
What are your thoughts on this gentlemen? I recommend watching a couple of his videos to make a verdict.
Here is the link to his channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCglGi3j-4v-D2mV3HQUXRqA

Here is a video of him finally opening up the caseback of one of the watches receiving request after request of people demanding he does so to prove they are indeed replicas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP3IVQKd9DE

Please let me know what you gentlemen think and if you can prove he is a con artist, let's roast him on his channel with comments.

Cheers.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
I watched sub and explorer videos and these are not gens. Sub is ARF, explorer is JF.
If he sells these watches for 1k he just makes a huge profit on the decent reps.

Reactions: tkingjr

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
Saw his yt channel before.. and i thought it's actually brilliant Marketing ;)

Sell top replicas, but instead of using rep lingo that nobody understands just say a befriended swiss watchmaker produces them.

Then say those are not for sale and watch the orders rollin' in ;)

It's all immoral and bullshit for sure but hey, daddy needs a pair of new yeezys.

Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Midnightx

Porscheguy21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/8/18
I saw this guy Youtube channel before. I was thinking of bring it up here but I'm glad that someone has brought it up now. His SD43 is indeed ARF and the crystal lacks the proper AR. I sent him an email asking about the sub and the SD but got no response. Looking through the comment sections of his videos, it seems like everyone wants a piece of that and I'm pretty sure he deletes comments if someone brings up the topic of NOOB or ARF. A "Swiss Replica" is an absolute joke and I'm pretty sure he is scamming people who lacks knowledge and are emailing him.

Reactions: vcappp

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
Come to think about... he could be a lurker using this forum or other similar forum and ordering those watches through a TD just to scam people :thinking: But that’s my 2 cents.
Or a actual member

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
I commented 3 clips of him. Wrote „nice ARF LV“ and so on. Wrote also that’s absolute bullshit. There aren’t any swiss made reps. A polishing and brushing job or putting a gen eta in a rep doesn’t make it “swiss”.
He didn’t delete or comment my statements.

It‘s terrifying how much people don’t know anything about reps, TDs and so on. Everyone wants to buy reps from him. And he‘s telling us prices of 800$ and above for his reps. What a scammer.

If he‘s lurking around here:
That’s really not fine what you’re doing over there in youtube. You’re trying to fool all people.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
RWI and our TD’s don’t regulate the replica watch industry, there is no moral high ground in counterfeit products

You can’t say it’s fine for the factories to rip off Rolex, Omega etc. But then say it’s not fine for this guy to do what he’s doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dsd1 and Itto

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
RWI and our TD’s don’t regulate the replica watch industry, there is no moral high ground in counterfeit products

You can’t say it’s fine for the factories to rip off Rolex, Omega etc. But then say it’s not fine for this guy to do what he’s doing

Except intentionally buying reps and being scammed are two entirely different things. He lies to make a few extra hundred bucks from unsuspecting people, that's immoral.

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
Looks like he has two versions of the hulk. One with flush SEL and one with recessed.

Froesaker

14/4/18
I asked him if i could buy one on his email, and he told me that he only makes videos of them. I was persistent, but he would not give in. I think the watches in his videos looks really good, but i am not experienced enough to tell anything about that! He is probably being fooled by someone.

The watches he show is Chinese made to 100% right? Can someone experienced chip in on this?

GTgamo

12/2/18
Every Where, Earth
Absurd that so many people here are "offended" - I guess i did not realize that everyone here is so moral that they just buy the reps so that they can help others....

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
The second video showed the Daytona dial having fat subdials. Noob?

Not surprising people don't know there are forums out there on replica watches. I was looking for replica watches and found 2 websites selling replicas at USD1000 or more before I finally found RWI. Was even thinking of grabbing one of those watches. Glad I searched some more.

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Except intentionally buying reps and being scammed are two entirely different things. He lies to make a few extra hundred bucks from unsuspecting people, that's immoral.

Plenty of that going on here without worrying about what some guy on YouTube may or may not be doing

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17

Whats the scam? - everyone knows they are fake watches. He just sells them for a lot more than someone else...

Reactions: Itto and taximan31

taximan31

26/5/16
There are some twisted morals in the RW world..
I can’t see he’s scamming anyone? He’s just marking up the price. Anyone with a keyboard and google can find his supplier.
I think all those so moral over the counterfeit industry should remember that 90% of the profits go to terrorist organisations and serious organised crime gangs.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI