• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help, can anybody distinguish which rep I have?

Goyob77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/12/18
I purchased this watch off of a saler on c-list and I really like it. Wanting to get a couple more but don’t want to go through him again as I was doing some research and feel I overpaid. If anybody could help me figure which manufacturer produced this watch and what model it is, I would greatly appreciate it. Can provide more pictures and or videos if needed, Thanks.

Jackster

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
Mate, it's a Rolex Submariner 116610LN, unfortunately I don't have a trained eye but it doesn't look too bad to me, it has a proper sliding glidelock clasp although I believe the mat finished section on the inside clasp should be polished, does the second hand 'sweep' or 'tick', this will indicate movement quality... when you change the date is it smooth or clunky? may I ask how much you paid?

Goyob77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/12/18
The second hand sweeps and the watch keeps time very well even after being placed down for 2 days. While changing dates it's not clunky but not butter smooth either just has a slight resistance when the date starts turning over to the next numeral.

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
What did you pay, and can you pop the case back off to take a picture?

firuz

Known Member
19/4/16
Bezel is platinum color not white, case looks like noob v1, movement 21j. It's a regmariner.