• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which sub $500 Daytona?

ijinxd2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/11/18
Was about to pull the trigger on a Daytona, until I realized that there's a ton of debate about which is the most accurate (aesthetics, compared to gen). I'm looking for a movement that'll last and functioning chrono. Any suggestions? I don't mind a few extra mm in thickness.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I would recommend you to read the ton of debate hehe

and then stick to NOOB if you want a functioning chrono. Stick to ARF if you want the safer route without sub dial functions at 3 and 9.

The modified A7750 for all other Daytonas (even though it is fat like a burger) is unreliable and the watches dont look like daytonas.

ijinxd2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/11/18
I would recommend you to read the ton of debate hehe

and then stick to NOOB if you want a functioning chrono. Stick to ARF if you want the safer route without sub dial functions at 3 and 9.

The modified A7750 for all other Daytonas (even though it is fat like a burger) is unreliable and the watches dont look like daytonas.

Thanks, Bionone! I did read through quite a few posts, but that confused me even more heh! So you'd say the $100 price different between the A4130 ARF and SA 4130 Noob isn't justified if chrono isnt important? I'm actually okay with nonfunctioning 3 and 9 subdials since I rarely use the chrono feature (just like knowing that it functions) as long as it has a running seconds. I'm guessing on the gen, the 3 and 9 don't run unless the chrono is activated.