• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Movement question

Fish Head

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/18
Is the Asian Super 3135 Clone Automatic Movement as good as the 2824?? What is the difference

Fish Head

2/12/18
Im confused by your response of apples and oranges, are you saying they are quite different? or similar

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
They are quite different, the SH3135 super clone is a very close copy of the gen Rolex movement and can accept most gen parts, and operates like the gen. Once serviced, it is an excellent movement.
The 2824 is an ETA clone and does not resemble or operate like the gen movement, but is more easily serviced and cheaper to replace.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Fish Head

2/12/18
Thanks for that detailed response, posts like that are moving me farther away from noob Land

Reactions: Hor-Fan

Fish Head

2/12/18
You mentioned service, is that something I would do right away

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Yes. Imho.The Chinese movements are very good, but not always assembled in the best of conditions. An initial service is never a bad idea.

Fish Head

2/12/18
Is there a vendor here that you would use for service or do you do that locally? if locally what type of place would you bring it

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
The clone 2824 movements are excellent and do not require a service. They can be made in proper facilities as, unlike the watches, their manufacture does not need to be clandestine.

The biggest difference IMO is the repair cost of the SH3135 - obviously Rolex parts are not cheap.

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17
Why don't you bother to read more all your qns been asked and answered hundred times already stop creating new thread asking simple question don't flood the channel this only make the board messy harder for everyone to look for info.

There are reasons why obvious questions are not answer in some new threads.

Fish Head

2/12/18
Wow , it seems as if the rep game has the highest percentage of people willing to spend their time taking a dump on you rather than being cool.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Wow , it seems as if the rep game has the highest percentage of people willing to spend their time taking a dump on you rather than being cool.

The content of his post was valid, just ignore the poor delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13

You will learn more by research than asking the question, since the answer is subjective.

It's like asking what's better an audi or merc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk