• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Hulk 904L A2824 bold font?

ChelleBella

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/10/17
Last edited:

ChelleBella

3/10/17
gyUVT.jpg

gyJse.jpg
gyyOK.jpg

gyWgo.jpg

gyb1L.jpg

ChelleBella

3/10/17
Got some more pics.

The font from 1-19 and 30-31 looks better in this pics I think. What do you think?
But whats that in the right down corner of the Date?

geLfX.md.jpg

gsmrD.jpg

geFzT.md.jpg
geNfe.md.jpg
geTdA.md.jpg
ge70Q.md.jpg
gej5f.md.jpg

Last edited:

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
To my eyes, the mark you have circled seems to be there no matter what the date is, I wonder if it could be due to a scratch/tiny defect on the cyclops window? Curious what others think.

Reactions: ChelleBella

ChelleBella

3/10/17
To my eyes, the mark you have circled seems to be there no matter what the date is, I wonder if it could be due to a scratch/tiny defect on the cyclops window? Curious what others think.

I think so too. Would you reject the watch? Everything else seems to be solid!?

ChelleBella

3/10/17
Please anyone?
Am I to picky or are these real flaws to reject this watch?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Looks to me like the bottom edge of the dial date window is slightly rough, like it has a small unfiled remnant or two from where it was cut. You will not likely see this on your wrist, The 45 marker looks very slightly tilted counter clockwise, again I don't think it should bother you on the wrist. The datewheel is inconsistent in boldness, the difference in the 15 and 28 or 8 is apparent. You would not likely get a better datewheel from this same batch. I'd rate this watch about 9.2/10 - up to you to decide.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Got some more pics.

The font from 1-19 and 30-31 looks better in this pics I think. What do you think?
But whats that in the right down corner of the Date?

geFzT.md.jpg
geNfe.md.jpg
geTdA.md.jpg
ge70Q.md.jpg
gej5f.md.jpg

Listen- you need to read up on the forum rules! No QC allowed. It’s not paint, it’s metal residue from the date window cutout. Accept the watch.

ChelleBella

3/10/17
Looks to me like the bottom edge of the dial date window is slightly rough, like it has a small unfiled remnant or two from where it was cut. You will not likely see this on your wrist, The 45 marker looks very slightly tilted counter clockwise, again I don't think it should bother you on the wrist. The datewheel is inconsistent in boldness, the difference in the 15 and 28 or 8 is apparent. You would not likely get a better datewheel from this same batch. I'd rate this watch about 9.2/10 - up to you to decide.

Thanks man. I would never get a 10/10, right? Would you accept this one? the most important thing to me is that the watch looks good on the wrist and is not an instant tell.

ChelleBella

3/10/17
Listen- you need to read up on the forum rules! No QC allowed. It’s not paint, it’s metal residue from the date window cutout. Accept the watch.

I thought, they are allowed when you have specific concerns?!
So in your eyes the little flaws are nothing to concern about and everything is „perfect“?

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I thought, they are allowed when you have specific concerns?!
So in your eyes the little flaws are nothing to concern about and everything is „perfect“?

You are allowed to post one pic regarding the issue you are inquiring about, not the entire picture package. Even GENs have metal date window output fragments from when they puncture the dial. Its a great watch - accept it.

ChelleBella

3/10/17
You are allowed to post one pic regarding the issue you are inquiring about, not the entire picture package. Even GENs have metal date window output fragments from when they puncture the dial. Its a great watch - accept it.

Oh, ok understand!
thanks man!!!

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Thanks man. I would never get a 10/10, right? Would you accept this one? the most important thing to me is that the watch looks good on the wrist and is not an instant tell.

It would be extremely lucky to get a 10, although I have a Noob Yachti that is about a 9.95/10. Yes I would take this one, in a few weeks you will forget about the minor flaws.

15396140576610.jpg