• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Batman discontinued!

2manywatches

19/4/07
It’s official. That means some new stuff coming. Rumor is a grape (blue/purple) and coke. All on jub. Hopefully the factories get on the jub gmts already..
With that said I’m sporting my noob with gen bezel and bracelet today
44e0403085d2ddb204df35f0ab334834.jpg

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Official ? According to whom ?

Reactions: SuperLory

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
It’s official. That means some new stuff coming. Rumor is a grape (blue/purple) and coke. All on jub. Hopefully the factories get on the jub gmts already..
With that said I’m sporting my noob with gen bezel and bracelet today
44e0403085d2ddb204df35f0ab334834.jpg

Also i was on a private group on facebook yesterday and some one said that in the REAL GEN WORLD the Batman is discontinued " his AD told him that " but of course AD's always say this type of stuff Who told you that in the rep world the batman is discontinued ? [h=2][/h]

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Been hearing this rumour for little while now with gen batman being discontinued.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2manywatches

19/4/07
All the AD’s. There’s email from Rolex USA from yesterday. It’s all over the gen world forums. Last night, I forget where one had a screen shot of the email. Another had a post of someone saying they had a deposit on one and the dealer called to let them know and refunded the deposit. He was trying to move it to a Pepsi but they said they didn’t have any allocation for the Pepsi

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Just rumours that have been going around for years.

Nothing has come out of Rolex, it’s still on the website.

The moment it’s officially discontinued prices will rise just like when they discontinued the SD4K.

Batman prices haven’t moved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: watchboi

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Just rumours that have been going around for years.

Nothing has come out of Rolex, it’s still on the website.

The moment it’s officially discontinued prices will rise just like when they discontinued the SD4K.

Batman prices haven’t moved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But most being picked up on TRF used forum

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
I've read a rolex fan page which I trust talking about being tired of hearing the same bullshit about it being discontinued and soon after he standed corrected saying that several AD including the ones he reached out have gotten the official notice.

So it seems that is real. Let's see how it goes. :)

Last edited:

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Ugh, Ive literally had the conversation at work the last 2 months....do I buy a Batman, or do I continue saving up to buy a home. I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE BATMAN!