• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Blue Two Tone Submariner

ks123

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/3/16
London
I'm also curious, ARF usually get their gold looking closest compared to other factories like noob

Reactions: streetweargrails

drohalloran

25/11/14
It's so tough to judge the gold with the "studio" lighting like that. I wish they'd snap a pic in natural light. I love these TT subs, but I've never pulled the trigger because you can't tell what that gold is going to look like in 6 months

maxelmen

Known Member
21/1/17
Any thoughts about this one or you know anything else?:) the gmf according to you is still the best option? smoke

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
What’s the point of being 904 and missing something so oblivious as bare sel sides? They seem to pick and choose what details are important to fix, but this one is almost always overlooked.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
damn youre right... they cannot be serious.

Yeah it’s too thin. When I saw it I was like WTF!
i don’t know what’s worst their fat font or their skinny font.
I think they are probably using same supplier - they asked them to make it thinner and that’s what they came up with. The shape of the font isn’t quite correct and it’s not because of cyclops distortion.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
I was looking at that rep again and Noob wrapped version is better version. I’d rather pay slightly more and get noob wrapped than this.

Reactions: vcappp