• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Blue Two Tone Submariner

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
should VRF wrapped bracelet fit on this model?
It should. Should being the opportune word here. That would be the way to go. Buy both watches swap bracelets and sell the bare sel side version. There’s some cool things that could be done like updating the movement with gen parts for reliability, and a gen crystal. That’d be my plan at least. Always want one of these with the backside of the movement all gen parts and a skeleton back.

21cba6u.jpg

Reactions: stu00a

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
Angus said that the watch has SH3135V2 which is more stable than V1. Actually the watch looks really nice, except the SEL...and maybe the date font is now little bit thinner than the gen(but i'm not sure) I have to check it more careful. But anyway i'm really curious about the movement. I would like to know what they improved.

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
so...actually i'm not sure about the font. I have checked few videos and pictures of gen SUBs. I cannot tell...let's some experts to say their opinion

stu00a

Renowned Member
Supporter
30/12/10
USA
It should. Should being the opportune word here. That would be the way to go. Buy both watches swap bracelets and sell the bare sel side version. There’s some cool things that could be done like updating the movement with gen parts for reliability, and a gen crystal. That’d be my plan at least. Always want one of these with the backside of the movement all gen parts and a skeleton back.
/QUOTE]

What about gen bracelet?

Will it fit?

Also, is there weight difference between VRF wrapped one vs gen bracelet?

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
/QUOTE]

What about gen bracelet?

Will it fit?

Also, is there weight difference between VRF wrapped one vs gen bracelet?

A gen bracelet most likely would fit. Be sitting down when you see the price of one. Gen is heavier.