• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF sub 116610LN 904L and NOOB sub 116610LN V9 904L DATE DIFFERENCE

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY

Realtime

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/18
Did you even try to search? You can find this kind of information easily on your own

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
The answer is in the question: it's 904L, it's a type of steel that Rolex uses

Tobel

6/7/17
True, my bad. Noob datewheel is close. But you may want to read the extensive threads that compare ARF 2824 and Noob, and the one about ARF 3135 and how it differs from the 2824. There's much more differences than the datewheel

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
True, my bad. Noob datewheel is close. But you may want to read the extensive threads that compare ARF 2824 and Noob, and the one about ARF 3135 and how it differs from the 2824. There's much more differences than the datewheel

But out of the box which is the best in your opinion 2824 OR 3135 / not for any modifications just an every day watch

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
The datewheel on the ARF SH3135 is really bad, I personally wouldn’t wear it like that.

The datewheel on the ARF 2824 is pretty good, a few dates in the 20’s are a bit off but not too bad.

Noob is on par with the ARF 2824.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Wouldnt it just have been easier to google a pic of a gen sub and compare the datewheels to InTimes pics? Probably would have taken all of a minute or two.

Reactions: johnlogan

Miko8442

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/10/18
Instead of bashing why not just answer his question? I'm sure you'll spend same amount of time with it on the keyboard right? Classic RWI..

Tobel

6/7/17
Instead of bashing why not just answer his question? I'm sure you'll spend same amount of time with it on the keyboard right? Classic RWI..

2 posts mentioning "Classic RWI", dude if you don't like it here you're welcome to go and find a forum that suits you better. If you don't tell people that they need to respect the forum and make an effort, you end up with half of the posts about QC pics and "what's the best sub", which is detrimental to everyone.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Instead of bashing the bashers as you have done on several threads why don’t you answer the question? Classic RWI.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
2 posts mentioning "Classic RWI", dude if you don't like it here you're welcome to go and find a forum that suits you better. If you don't tell people that they need to respect the forum and make an effort, you end up with half of the posts about QC pics and "what's the best sub", which is detrimental to everyone.

Actually three, he was even offended when members made fun of the guy (who was probably a troll) wanting to pay a member to QC his watch. Me thinks he is a previously banned member and/or got his heinie spanked for asking a silly question.

Reactions: johnlogan and Tobel

Miko8442

Banned
20/10/18
Instead of bashing the bashers as you have done on several threads why don’t you answer the question? Classic RWI.

Why I dont answer? Coz I dont know the answer lol. Truth cuts like a knife LUL

Miko8442

Banned
20/10/18
Actually three, he was even offended when members made fun of the guy (who was probably a troll) wanting to pay a member to QC his watch. Me thinks he is a previously banned member and/or got his heinie spanked for asking a silly question.

The amount of entitlement is kinda funny sir. Such a display lol. Offended? You know how I feel? And you concluded that I was previously banned? Trying hard to discredit someone you dont know inside a public forum? So can I also say "Maybe you were a previous sex maniac who fucks your own mother". You feel entitled to give conclusions on someone so am I allowed to say you are a rapist?

You bashed someone asking for help on QC pics then you cry foul if other forum members does not share the same perspective?

If you shoot a bullet make sure you can take one lul.

Miko8442

Banned
20/10/18

If you don't like what people post why not just ignore it and move on instead of bashing? Or you can link them to a forum relevant to their question. "Detrimental to everyone? What does that even mean? Naturally unimportant posts will go down the drain so why do you think it's detrimental to everyone?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
The amount of entitlement is kinda funny sir. Such a display lol. Offended? You know how I feel? And you concluded that I was previously banned? Trying hard to discredit someone you dont know inside a public forum? So can I also say "Maybe you were a previous sex maniac who fucks your own mother". You feel entitled to give conclusions on someone so am I allowed to say you are a rapist?

You bashed someone asking for help on QC pics then you cry foul if other forum members does not share the same perspective?

xj4sonx You are truly an idiot. I didn’t bash anybody. Let’s see what staff thinks about your vile comments. I’ve contacted the kindest moderator.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13

I will allow bickering about QC pics, calling people names ect. What will not be allowed is calling someone a rapist and saying they f@#k their mother

Goodbye asshat

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tobel and Vvvlllooo