• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone know if Noob has plans to fix the black Daytona dial?

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
but you have to use ebay.it to find them ;) - 24 is imho exactly the one markfisher posted, not perfect but imho veryvery good.

i also love the black aftermarket dial (pic 9) but it does not make any sense...but looks quite cool imho... ;)

lCUi3.jpg

Blown away by this one. Would never do it, but it looks amazing.

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
So is nobody going to post a link , or is it supposed to be a secret ?

JDM180

Banned
3/9/13
Got it already cheers didnt think it would be so easy to track down ha just wondered why nobody put a link , Is it really worth that much £££ for an aftermarket dial compared to say an ARF ?

JDM180

Banned
3/9/13
Just had a really quick look , i see the SWISS MADE text isnt in the right place on the italy or that other linked websites aftermarket dials

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
What do you buys think of this 116500 aftermarket dial offered on ebay.it?

l2N7g.jpg

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
this is a JF dial from the first batch, 2 years ago.
I still have one of these. Good profit margin when selling for 300

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

whaou sharp eyes ! Thx !

Tschacko

Supporter
1/8/18
I guess until every td is out of noob Daytona stock there will be no update soon

lukko

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy
this is a JF dial from the first batch, 2 years ago.
I still have one of these. Good profit margin when selling for 300

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

No mate, you're wrong unfortunally. All of these dial that this seller sell are aftermarket dials that has feet in correct position for 4130 and perfect diemeter like gen dials.

He sell many variants, also the green/gold that not exist in the rep version from JF. Just ARF make this, but this came out a few months ago. So all of these dials are aftermarket not from us china factory watches.

Do you remember the user that post an aftermarket "vietnam" dial on 116520 with black dial? The dial in his watch it's exactly from this seller, that's identical and not "vietnam".