• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I love my new VRF MAX!

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
My very first rep... Took photos outside today but it was 28 degrees and overcast so the last two photos were done with flash - hence the weird round/curved light - but the color is accurate!

The dial is actually really shiny with nice color and sunbursts in brighter light. Is it maybe a BP dial?

I'm sure there are flaws to nitpick, but I love it... and whatever concerns I had originally about the dial font are gone! I am going to get a gen crystal for it.

I have an ARF 2824 Hulk on the way to me so will do a side-by-side when I can!

wEjrp.jpg

wET7f.jpg

wELws.jpg

SGT13

Rep Zealot
15/9/16
Congrats. That's a very nice looking Hulk. Could you kindly share the name of the TD from whom you purchased it?

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
My very first rep... Took photos outside today but it was 28 degrees and overcast so the last two photos were done with flash - hence the weird round/curved light - but the color is accurate!

The dial is actually really shiny with nice color and sunbursts in brighter light. Is it maybe a BP dial?

I'm sure there are flaws to nitpick, but I love it... and whatever concerns I had originally about the dial font are gone! I am going to get a gen crystal for it.

wEjrp.jpg

Looks great bro, it is indeed a BP dial. VRF stopped selling their inserts separately after I paid Ryan to get me one. So I do what I can. For the price I think the VRF is a frontrunner in the rep Hulk game.

Reactions: sfgerl

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17

wEjrp.jpg

wET7f.jpg

wELws.jpg

Looks great young lady !! Did you check the clasp code ?

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
Looks great bro, it is indeed a BP dial. VRF stopped selling their inserts separately after I paid Ryan to get me one. So I do what I can. For the price I think the VRF is a frontrunner in the rep Hulk game.

Haha - more like a sis than bro (although bro sounds better, too bad wrong sex...) I thought it was a BP dial, but have to admit I only based that on the beauty of the color and it's appearance - that's why I wasn't sure. So what are the giveaways that it is indeed a BP dial? I tried to find out on the forum, but searching under BP dial just did not work out.... got a million hits for dial.

I think the VRF is a frontrunner, too! I am curious to see it next to the ARF. I never thought of getting a VRF MAX until SOLEX mentioned it to me! Forever grateful for that....

I think that the gen crystal is really going to make this pop!

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
Looks great young lady !! Did you check the clasp code ?

Hey!!! Hi there! Yes, I did - it was the first thing I did - and it was OUS! Yay!

I am so grateful that you and SOLEX were so helpful to me - thanks a million!

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Haha - more like a sis than bro (although bro sounds better, too bad wrong sex...) I thought it was a BP dial, but have to admit I only based that on the beauty of the color and it's appearance - that's why I wasn't sure. So what are the giveaways that it is indeed a BP dial? I tried to find out on the forum, but searching under BP dial just did not work out.... got a million hits for dial.

I think the VRF is a frontrunner, too! I am curious to see it next to the ARF. I never thought of getting a VRF MAX until SOLEX mentioned it to me! Forever grateful for that....

I think that the gen crystal is really going to make this pop!

You go girl, great to see a Hulk on a lady. My wife wears a 40mm silver dial Yachti that she absolutely loves.

VRF has had a long affiliation with BP and has always used their dials in their Hulks. VRF put their Hulk on the map with their awesome insert. I have long entertained the notion of grabbing a VRF Hulk and converting my BP Hulk to an LN, which amazingly enough I do not have one of.

I keep getting sidetracked with other projects, but I seldom drop stuff off my wish list, it just grows longer! I bought a damaged Noob V9 Hulk Sunday and haven't decided what to do with it yet. The dial and the insert are unusable so IDK.

It will be interesting to see if you choose ARF over VRF!

Reactions: sfgerl

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
What's struck me as so funny about having a nice rep like this is the way I feel when wearing it - I swear I think I carried myself more confidently or something. If a woman can swagger, I think I sorta did! :giggle: It's silly to admit, but there you have it... it's not even a gen Rolex, but I feel like a million bucks wearing it :D