• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Doubt QC Photo Sub 116610 ARF A2024

AsuraBit

13/11/18
Hi, I received the QC photos of the Submariner 116610 ARF A2824
I found these three problems:
  • Distance between the lug and the sel (top right)
  • On the ring the 12 seems a bit wrong
  • Side of the ring a little ruined (I asked another photo to see if it is dirt that goes away or not)
o4wgD.jpg

wZVKF.jpg

The timegrapher seems to me very good:
0.7 s/d
0.0 ms
301°

Do you agree with these flaws?
I think I accept but some other opinion would make me comfortable.
Also consider that I would like a clock out of the box without making any changes. But to be taken and worn immediately.
Thank you and I hope I have not violated the regulation.

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
If by "ring" you mean "bezel" then I'm not sure. Personally I think the bezel is fine and I'm sure those marks are just dirt. As for the SEL, ya that does look a little too off from that pic.

Realtime

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/18
Apart from the damge/dirt on the bezel, those "flaws" you mentioned even occur on the real deal.

Also the positioning of crown on the inner rehaut looks mighty fine, look at this gen for example:

magmt.jpg

AsuraBit

13/11/18
If by "ring" you mean "bezel" then I'm not sure. Personally I think the bezel is fine and I'm sure those marks are just dirt. As for the SEL, ya that does look a little too off from that pic.

Thanks..can the problem of sel be serious? can it cause a little "game" between the lug and the sel?
another pic where we see the defect:

wDq08.jpg

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
Hmmmm Idk. I dont like saying no to QC pics but that SEL would bug me. But others may disagree.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
The watch looks fantastic. Those are highly magnified pictures. The area you circled with red will NEVER be visible and is microscopic. The SEL is fine. Be careful about rejecting this watch. The next watch may have issues. This one is great. You are being way too picky. Tell your TD I will take it if you reject it.

Reactions: Testone72

nothingelse

29/10/17
Second identical topic in few hours. I advice op to open on other topic on Rolex owners forum to ask them if qc pics are fine or not. Lol

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

Reactions: Testone72

psssniper

Supporter
Certified
25/4/17
I'd accept this QC but hey my wifes says I'm easy.....

AsuraBit

13/11/18
thanks to all for the advice, I accepted the rep, I will update you soon on the conclusion of my order :)

garnier

Renowned Member
30/5/12
And how about the crown? is it fully closed in the pics? because It seems quite out