• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How does the cyclopes alignment look on this Noob V7?

inbound

Horology Curious
15/4/15
First of all, sorry if this is not the correct area of the forum to post this question.

I feel like this can be difficult to accurately capture in pictures and I was hoping for a second opinion. How does the cyclopes alignment look?

Is the Noob V7 known to have common alignment issues?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
It looks off, the crystal needs to be rotated clockwise fractionally - or if you prefer hold the crystal in place and rotate the watch anti-clockwise.

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
It's not off by much , would be pretty easy to rotate movement to line that up. I'd accept.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Do not rotate the movement to line that up, the dial won't be lined up with the rehaut (which it is now) and you run the risk of a snapped stem 2 weeks later.

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
I don't know seems a little off on the rehaut and the slight movement it would take to line the crystal up is the same direction as the rehaut would want to go to line up perfectly

inbound

Horology Curious
15/4/15
Thanks for the information. I will have to look into rotating the crystal. I look forward to seeing this watch in person and doing a review.

Reactions: JDM180