• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Day Date 36mm

serafim.g

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/10/18
Guys today i spent a lot of ours searching for the factory making the best Rolex Day Date nowadays! Unfortunately, i came to no conclusion! I found for example that JF V3 is the best Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15400 replica! What factory makes the best Rolex Day Date 36mm! Please let me know if you know any links to threads post them here! I want to know all the advantages and disadvantages of each factory! Please don't tell me to read the Tudor/ Rolex forum as i have spent there 5 hours for nothing!

Thanks in advance

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
If you want the new day date 40, get the BP factory. It’s almost perfect and the size is much nicer than the 36mm. I don’t know much about who makes the 36mm versions.

serafim.g

29/10/18
If you want the new day date 40, get the BP factory. It’s almost perfect and the size is much nicer than the 36mm. I don’t know much about who makes the 36mm versions.

thanks a lot my friend! i need to know about 36mm because i got very small wrists haha!

Dan8888

Known Member
13/2/16
BP makes good 36mm versions too!

I'd get the wrapped version, not the plated one, since the gold color is much more accurate and will likely last longer.

Then, I'd buy a gen dial and crystal, buy that's depend on how much do you want to improve your rep :D

serafim.g

29/10/18
i’ve heard that it’s better to go for steal than platted! steal closer to gen

alligoat

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
17/3/06
steel won't come off like gold plated does and no one can tell the difference between white gold and ss, except for the weight.

Reactions: serafim.g

serafim.g

29/10/18
guys still searching for a Rolex day date! any improvements during the last 2 weeks?

frankdux1987

Certified
27/8/18
thanks a lot but i don't see any newer version still the best for 36mm Day Date is the BP version am i correct?

Correct mate. I am looking for an updated version too, dont know why other factories dont make them