• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116520 ARF Gen Like without Franken. Modded Dial and Pushers

Darkimplicates

Renowned Member
25/9/16
Just for sharing

i had a Arf Franken 116520 with gen dials that I sold few months ago.

The only reason why The stock dial has to go is because of its fat sun dial. Well at least the ARF is not as bad as the Noob.

So I decided to build this almost gen looking (from the wrist of course) Daytona by installing the BP V2 Daytona dial. Bought it from Toro for 35USD

im not really particular about the print, spacing etc. Not that I or anyone else can see the difference or tiny little details. This is just to eliminate the biggest flaw which is the fat sub dial.

The bp v2 sub dial looks close to gen in terms of its thickness, tone etc from images I found Online

i also requested my watch Smith it add an extra gasket ring on the pusher screw sits higher making the pusher looks shorter like gen.

Not the perfect job. Maybe the dial is not as good as gen if you compare the tiny little details.

But worth the penny for those who are on a Budget and not wanting to go Franken ;)

nh4 name

Reactions: KJ2020 and elar

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17
ARF bezel is so nice! Great watch too!

Errr... Is that ARF bezel? Noob..
Saw a few arf V2 bezels, not as good as V1. Unless still can get V1 now or else Noob V2 bezel seems better for what can be purchase new from TD at the moment.

markfisher

25/9/18
Italy
Dial is really really good in term of spacing and writing... only indexes seems a bit flat compared to gen (and even to ARF stock dial).

What kind of ring gasket you used for the pushers? (anyway i think now the screws sits is a bit to high).

lachi

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/6/15
Hallo friends, it's possible add this Dial on Noob case?

Inviato dal mio JSN-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
I've been asking around for a 116520 correct dial... If anyone has one and doesn't need it, please PM me. It's for my noob build...