• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

THE STUVETJEE & DC PROJECT

Kingsman

Renowned Member
24/11/15
Savile Row
Why don't y'all commission limited runs of your grails to your partners/makers etc and become the best rep factory on the planet? Release a dozen a year or so, become the Philippe Dufour of reps.

I have dreamt big things for you guys... Think DMF/DM Factory. Can you imagine what good of a hashtag it will be when everybody will be um... sliding their wrist into that DM? Dang!

What a work guys, seriously. With your resources you could make miracles!

2many2choose

Known Member
17/8/16
Awesome dedication to the rep game! This build commission sounds very expensive!

Kwigyboo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/2/18
USA
This is the craziest build I've ever seen, big props to you guys holy cow!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stuvetjee

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Why don't y'all commission limited runs of your grails to your partners/makers etc and become the best rep factory on the planet? Release a dozen a year or so, become the Philippe Dufour of reps.

I have dreamt big things for you guys... Think DMF/DM Factory. Can you imagine what good of a hashtag it will be when everybody will be um... sliding their wrist into that DM? Dang!

What a work guys, seriously. With your resources you could make miracles!

Lolol i would def love that. But then first just parts like dials, bezels etc. as making a watch from scratch in small quantity is a bit too expensive hahah.

VaderTime

9/10/17
Great build! I can’t imagine what you guys will come up with in the future!

Kingsman

Renowned Member
24/11/15
Savile Row
Lolol i would def love that. But then first just parts like dials, bezels etc. as making a watch from scratch in small quantity is a bit too expensive hahah.

Nah, don't bother from scratch, just get a base like you did, mod/service/perfect it and make a limited run. I know it's not gonna be $388 but I'm pretty sure some of us would be willing to cash out for exceptional builds such as this one.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
My 6270 is still going strong, now living on a jubilee bracelet which I think suits it nicely. On sunny days like today in the UK it is just perfect...

76-E95-A65-0538-439-A-8-E32-50-F985204-F59.jpg

Still my pride and joy!!

DC

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
My 6270 is still going strong, now living on a jubilee bracelet which I think suits it nicely. On sunny days like today in the UK it is just perfect...

76-E95-A65-0538-439-A-8-E32-50-F985204-F59.jpg

Still my pride and joy!!

DC

Jup! This will be my next upgrade aswell!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
I want say how awesome and insane this is, but I am at a total loss of words... :blink:

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
I want that watch. There's something about it

Yep, pretty much how I felt for years, hard to put your finger on it but something about it just works. But no rep available... so we did this :)

DC

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Yep, pretty much how I felt for years, hard to put your finger on it but something about it just works. But no rep available... so we did this :)

DC

DISCLAIMER: We get many PM's with offers or if we can make it again or supply parts. Simply put, we cant as my watchfactory wont produce again due counterfeiting.

hm11esh

4/9/18

DC
You did an awesome job and reading the story behind it makes it extra special.

Sent from my noob v9.5