• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

THE STUVETJEE & DC PROJECT

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
I hope your OCD with straps isn’t as bad as mine, you’ll need a belt and shoes to match haha

Lol, well this is the first strap I’ve had that isn’t brown or black (or very very dark blue) so it’s hard to say, but I kinda like the fact it doesn’t match anything else I wear. I can’t see myself running out to buy a pair of purple lizzard skin shoes haha!

DC

Reactions: WatchaholicMallorca

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
Lol, well this is the first strap I’ve had that isn’t brown or black (or very very dark blue) so it’s hard to say, but I kinda like the fact it doesn’t match anything else I wear. I can’t see myself running out to buy a pair of purple lizzard skin shoes haha!

DC

Look forward to seeing the end product, purple shoes an all!

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
I am so loving this...

A9-ECDA07-EBA0-460-C-BD22-C53-B2027-ABFD.jpg

DC

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Still waiting on mine :( postal is taking long due Sinterklaas festive (dutch pre-santa lol)

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Finally mine arrived aswell! Got a bit nervous since the tracking went silent.

Ordered a oyster bracelet with polished midlinks. Should arrive in a week i hope!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Looks FANTASTIC!

How does it feel wearing that around out in public? Like you've got a target on your back? lol

Also, could you post a wristshot from a bit father away so we can get an overall feel for it?

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Looks FANTASTIC!

How does it feel wearing that around out in public? Like you've got a target on your back? lol

Also, could you post a wristshot from a bit father away so we can get an overall feel for it?

Dunno if this is far enough away...

E1-EAA5-B1-D5-AE-40-AB-8-FAF-9-C3-F2-B57-BF76.jpg

6270 and sweat pants is strong look though huh?

Actually from arms length you don’t see the baguettes and pavé dial, so it just looks like a gold watch. Not had anyone comment on it yet, who knows maybe they are all saying behind my back “check out this douchebag with the gold blingy Rolex” haha!

DC

Reactions: majwilliams0308

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Dunno if this is far enough away...

6270 and sweat pants is strong look though huh?

Actually from arms length you don’t see the baguettes and pavé dial, so it just looks like a gold watch. Not had anyone comment on it yet, who knows maybe they are all saying behind my back “check out this douchebag with the gold blingy Rolex” haha!

DC

dang dude it actually looks cool. I have always hated yellow gold watches but once again, I am cultured and then stunned. Great job, it looks fantastic. If I ever cross the sea and visit you’ve got to let me see that thing in person!

I bet most think it’s just a gold Casio or don’t even notice lol.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
I worked.at an embassy there for 3 years. My daughter was born in Muscat. I always giggled I see my breath when we would say Sultan Qaboos' last name.