• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Datejust 36 - DJF vs ARF?

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
You can see the new datewheel font on the newly added ARF Submariner on puretime. Not sure what to think tbh... could be better, but is a big improvement from what it was

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
You can see the new datewheel font on the newly added ARF Submariner on puretime. Not sure what to think tbh... could be better, but is a big improvement from what it was

Do you mean on the bluesy? It does look much better. Question is will they continue to use the bulky ones on the rest of their models, or will that date wheel be swapped out across the board.

ablabla

6/7/16
EU
i just received an ARF V2 on jubilee and blue dial ! datewheel is "better" than i thought but i'll change it for gen roulette as soon as i can

Reactions: BlackJaguar

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
i just received an ARF V2 on jubilee and blue dial ! datewheel is "better" than i thought but i'll change it for gen roulette as soon as i can

still the old datewheel mate. New datewheel is not on ARF Datejust yet

Reactions: Razorig2

ablabla

6/7/16
EU
yup i know, but from what i've seen in here on pics, in reality i think it's better ! :)

MonsieurMax

I'm Pretty Popular
22/10/16
Earth
I honestly now think that DJF is better. You know they have a SH 3135 in some now, the diamond jubilee dial to me is almost a super rep, sh3135 datewheel is amazing, and just some printing flaws like thickness and font on the diamond jubilee dial you can just pass it off as aftermarket of called out . I'm all for team DJF lol

HSN

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/2/17
Apologies for reviving such an old thread but I've just received a DJF V2 36mm Datejust - Silver Dial, Batons, Fluted Bezel.
t's only available on an Oyster (I would've preferred the Jubilee by far) but I've put it on a tan leather croc strap...
I must say that I'm absolutely blown away by it. By far my favourite piece in my (approaching vast) collection.
I will post images when I get a chance...

Reactions: ablabla

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
Apologies for reviving such an old thread but I've just received a DJF V2 36mm Datejust - Silver Dial, Batons, Fluted Bezel.
t's only available on an Oyster (I would've preferred the Jubilee by far) but I've put it on a tan leather croc strap...
I must say that I'm absolutely blown away by it. By far my favourite piece in my (approaching vast) collection.

Could you post some pics in natural light? I dont think anyone has done so yet and it would be much appreciated.

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
Looks really good . Does it have a sunburst effect like Gen? Also how decent is the djf bracelet?
​​​

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU

I'd love to see some shots on the oyster bracelet! How is the SEL? Silver dial looks really great IMO

Reactions: Tacotuesday

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
I think I'm gonna buy this thing as soon as my Tudor GMT sells. Would also like to see it on the bracelet HSN If you have the time. Would be much appreciated!