Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Datejust 36 - DJF vs ARF?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Datejust 36 - DJF vs ARF?

I noticed a couple of new Datejust 36 popping up from "DJ Factory". IMO they look pretty good OOTB - Datefont is also much better than ARF. Does anyone have any hands-on experience or knowledge of the DJF version?

looks pretty good...

Anyway djf is the only one with a 2836 that is more reliable than sh3135 or that can be changed easily for a gen eta in case of failure.

The dial looks the same (the coronet always seems to place a little high) , the DW is better (like all 28xx anyway.)

I find it a little expensive $ 388 vs arf which is $ 418 but has case and bracelet with 904 steel .

It seems to me a good alternative for someone who wants to enjoy the watch immediately without going pay a service on the sh3135 and does not want to change the DW for a gen.

Comment

Yeah I thought so well. Dial (silver) honesty looks a bit better than ARF even - although printing could be thicker. The 2836 is really a great point, as going Swiss ETA would be easy. I do agree the price is a bit heavy but hmm.. yeah... I'd love to hear about someone that actually handled a DJF.

Comment

Originally posted by nipe View Post
        I noticed a couple of new Datejust 36 popping up from "DJ Factory". IMO they look pretty good OOTB - Datefont is also much better than ARF. Does anyone have any hands-on experience or knowledge of the DJF version?
        Do you have any link? Just found sime but didn't see any with stick markers

Comment

Here's the DJF in white:

https://puretime.io/watch-brands/rol...let-a2836.html

Comment

Honestly this is tough. The ARF after service and a datewheel will be around $800 while the DFJ is $400 ready to go. I don't have any experience with DJF though and I don't know enough about the datejust to tell if its close to gen or not in appearance. That being said there are so many variations of the datejust that I doubt most people could tell.

Comment

At intime djf show up for USD 348-378 in New arrivals. It's a 2824 movement, is that a cheaper movement than 2836?

Link https://www.intime03.co/rollie/5588-...let-a2824.html

Comment

boahhhh what can I say about it, the silver dial is off but... it looks actualy not bad at all

Comment

intime writte in his description that it is 904 steel and puretime written 316. even if visually the difference is minimal see invisible I would like to know

Comment

I’d say that’s looks a solid rep, worst bit about it is the bracelet SEL, the bezel looks right to the eye, the crown is an ok shape, dial text is fine. The date font is better than ARF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nonox View Post
                      intime writte in his description that it is 904 steel and puretime written 316. even if visually the difference is minimal see invisible I would like to know
                      The old ARF I had was 904 bracelet and 316 case. Couldn’t see difference

Comment

Originally posted by Klokkenluider View Post
                        At intime djf show up for USD 348-378 in New arrivals. It's a 2824 movement, is that a cheaper movement than 2836?

Link https://www.intime03.co/rollie/5588-...let-a2824.html
                        I think the case lugs look a bit long on this??

Comment

Originally posted by stufuse View Post

The old ARF I had was 904 bracelet and 316 case. Couldn’t see difference

not absolutely not but it's just to know what I'm buying

Comment

After what I´ve read does ARF use other steel in there cases than other manufactors ?

Comment

Dial looks better than ARF

Comment

Working...
                              X