• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

!!!gen 116500 vs noob 116500 modded!!!finally the real comparison live !!!! Many photos inside !!!

SKnight

8/7/19
2841 Hey Mate quick question, is the ARF bracelet easy to source, can it be bought from a TD?? Or did you source it from someone else.

Thanks

Reactions: Parast

superyl

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/17
The only obvious diff I can tell is that SEL. Nothing beats the gen SEL. Absolute gap-less and perfectly machined. Other than that, with a glance I can’t tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bobi01

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Still waiting on my ARF bracelet. I got it from Puretime.

And there are plenty of Gen´s out there with SEL gaps, just take a look at the used ones on chrono24

Last edited:

J.B.Thomas

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/13
Beautiful mod! How do I get an arf dial? And who can install it for me?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

mpowergmt

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
23/10/18
Behind You
The only obvious diff I can tell is that SEL. Nothing beats the gen SEL. Absolute gap-less and perfectly machined. Other than that, with a glance I can’t tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you are wrong here. many gens have not so perfects SELs, and I literally mean many. You'd be surprised how many subs and hulks I've seen with questionable sels. As long as you improve the horrible sels some reps come with, you're fine

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
you are wrong here. many gens have not so perfects SELs, and I literally mean many. You'd be surprised how many subs and hulks I've seen with questionable sels. As long as you improve the horrible sels some reps come with, you're fine

Perfectly agree.
Even the gen have this kind of problem, surely better finished among this kind of rep, but is a kind of thing you can't excape from when the final finishing is made by hand.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Perfectly agree.
Even the gen have this kind of problem, surely better finished among this kind of rep, but is a kind of thing you can't excape from when the final finishing is made by hand.

Dont know for older models but i definetly didnt saw 116500 with gaps,all 116500 are perfect with SELs

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Dont know for older models but i definetly didnt saw 116500 with gaps,all 116500 are perfect with SELs

Recently saw an rg Daytona in an ADs window. SEL gaps bigger than some reps.