• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Arf 116234 v2

naturaqua

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/7/18
What are the differences compared with V1? V2 uses 904L - whats more?

nonox

30/3/12
V2 is 904 steel case (v1 was 316).
Better bracelet à clasp according to puretime.

I would have preferred a update of datewheel and an improvement of the blue dial and the position of the coronet

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
Yea, I thought these datejusts have extra bold date wheel fonts too. And thats to an untrained and ageing eyes ! hahaha :)

Possibly, from what I heard ARF did the same thing with their new SH3135 sub, but in production it was supposed to be a smaller font. Maybe its the same for the Datejust. Won't know until someone gets one. I likely will but not for a bit.

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
I ordered one. I will keep you guys updated when it comes.

It seems like the blue colour dial on the V2 is darker and improved (like gen). But I am mainly hoping that the movement is improved.

I will franken it with gen black dial, gen roulette date disc, and gen crystal.

atozzotas

7/1/15
I ordered one. I will keep you guys updated when it comes.

It seems like the blue colour dial on the V2 is darker and improved (like gen). But I am mainly hoping that the movement is improved.

I will franken it with gen black dial, gen roulette date disc, and gen crystal.

Could you tell me the crystal number if possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nonox

30/3/12
I will order one too with the blue dial to see if the color has been improved.

I also go franken with a gen black dial and a roulette date that I already have.
Maybe I will also go for a gen hands and gen crystal (I'm waiting to see how is the arf stock before).

I’m just a little bit afraid about the sh3135. The setting and the change of date.
I will service the movement but I don’t know if it will be enough without gen parts.

Anyway that will be a nice rep.

ertai27

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/10/18
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...t-intime/page5

I've received my ARF 116234 V2 (Blue dial with stick hour markers) a while ago and posted a few links to pictures of it.
Somewhere in those pages is a picture from Stufuse which has the DW switched to a roulette.

Waiting for my gen roulette wheel to pass through customs and get to me so I can swap it out.
(Damn christmas season delivery delays...)

Enjoy!

Reactions: pompompurin

nonox

30/3/12
Just received and validat my qc pictures today and I think the blue dial was seriously improved
The color is darker and the coronet is much better positioned (lower)
Can wait to receive the watch

c31cbf2f8b3c969f8d10edb933eaf0c2.jpg

Rep of a friend
a1dd41e80f4faa2d6117a1158d2ed81c.jpg

pompompurin

Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
I received mine and franken-ed it. The blue dial colour has definitely improved

movement feels the same as a v1. I haven't examined it closely yet, but but feels the same. The calendar plate doesn't take gen date disc without modification

if the blue colour dial is what you are after, then it's worth buying the v2 since it looks much better like gen now

Chillo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/12/18
That blue dial with the smooth bezel looks great, although I would probably go fluted so it didn't mark up as easily as the smooth. Both lovely watches though. Looking forward to photos on your wrist once yours arrives ...

pompompurin

Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
by the way, here is my franken ARF 116234 V2 (with gen black dial + gen roulette date disc. Still brand new in the box)

making the gen date disc work was painful. It required a lot of trial and error

20181223-134552-HDR.jpg

nonox

30/3/12
by the way, here is my franken ARF 116234 V2 (with gen black dial + gen roulette date disc. Still brand new in the box)

making the gen date disc work was painful. It required a lot of trial and error

20181223-134552-HDR.jpg

Very nice configuration, this is beautiful .

I also have a gen black dial and a gen DW roulette that I planned to install when I receive the watch.

what did you do to install the gen DW? Did you use the technique levering with a screwdriver that you explained in a video ?
Did you remove the jewel on the date plate ?

I also read somewhere that it was also very simple to use a dateplate of a SA3135 movement (I am one). what do you think ?