• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Will rep Jubilee bracelet fit gen watch? Please help

Tungngm

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/9/18
Hello all, I’m new to this forum or the rep watch world. I’ve been collecting watches for years, and rep watch never cross my mind until a friend handed me rep watch and I was amazed how close a rep watch can be compared to gen so Thats how I end up here in this forum.
So I have this gen Rolex Pepsi 16710 with no lug hole on oyster bracelet and I really like the look of the new Pepsi with Jubilee but I can’t wait 5,10 years for it nor want to pay premium price for it. I did my homework and find out I can get the jubilee from datejust 6 digits to fit my GMT however it is really hard to get one and the price is ridiculous high ($2000) for bracelet. Since the rep watch is very close to gen now so I was thinking why don’t I just buy the rep Jubilee and put it in GMT. However, I don’t know which factory to buy or will this fit my watch?. I’ve been lurking the sale section and I don’t think any one sell just the Jubilee either...Can anyone help me with this dilemma please?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Here's a pic of my gen GMT with an ARF oyster PCL bracelet. I was just doing a trial fit with it for the exact same purpose you mentioned. The fit is perfect. You can't know for certain if a specific rep bracelet will fit any other rep or gen watch, it's hit or miss. You just have to buy one and hope for the best. Or try one from a rep you have and then source that specific bracelet.

15391192269581.jpg

Most TD's will source just a bracelet for you. Just make your request with a link to the watch that has the bracelet on it that you want. I got that ARF bracelet for a BP Daydate, and it fit that rep watch perfectly as well. Ryan from Intime got it for me for $148.

TD RepPossessed mentioned in another post that he can get that BP super jubilee bracelet. I've been meaning to get with him to order one.

Tungngm

23/9/18
Wow finally I can find someone who have the same purpose like me.BTW, Do you know if any dealer will take paypal? I’m located in US and when I try to make an order with dealer, all my credit card, debit card get declined. I had to buy bitcoin to purchase the watch and bitcoin hold the money for 14 days before I can pay the dealer, it is ridiculous.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Some TD's will still take PP, but usually they will want to establish a sales relationship with you first. Try this - contact your CC bank ahead of the charge and get it pre-approved. My bank lets me do this online. I don't have to specify the merchant, just an amount. If I want a $645 charge for example I get $750 pre-approved. It's good for 24 hours. Then I make the charge at a time when it's the start of a business day IN CHINA, AND I'm in email contact with the TD so the charge has maximum time to go through. Never had a problem since I started doing it that way.

Reactions: capice

Tungngm

23/9/18
KJ2020 Wow thank you very much, I should’ve asked here first before going through 14 days for some stupid bitcoin, what a waste of time. If you can get the jubilee and get it done on your GMT could you please let me know so I can do the same too?

Reactions: KJ2020

federik91

Renowned Member
3/12/15
Hello all, I’m new to this forum or the rep watch world. I’ve been collecting watches for years, and rep watch never cross my mind until a friend handed me rep watch and I was amazed how close a rep watch can be compared to gen so Thats how I end up here in this forum.
So I have this gen Rolex Pepsi 16710 with no lug hole on oyster bracelet and I really like the look of the new Pepsi with Jubilee but I can’t wait 5,10 years for it nor want to pay premium price for it. I did my homework and find out I can get the jubilee from datejust 6 digits to fit my GMT however it is really hard to get one and the price is ridiculous high ($2000) for bracelet. Since the rep watch is very close to gen now so I was thinking why don’t I just buy the rep Jubilee and put it in GMT. However, I don’t know which factory to buy or will this fit my watch?. I’ve been lurking the sale section and I don’t think any one sell just the Jubilee either...Can anyone help me with this dilemma please?

yes it fits...i add a jubilee arf con my 116710LN :harhar:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
yes it fits...i add a jubilee arf con my 116710LN :harhar:

Can you post a link of the watch that your jubilee bracelet came from? I'm guessing it was a datejust since ARF doesn't make any GMTs? What style clasp does it have, hidden?

Thanks bro.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
KJ2020 Wow thank you very much, I should’ve asked here first before going through 14 days for some stupid bitcoin, what a waste of time. If you can get the jubilee and get it done on your GMT could you please let me know so I can do the same too?

Sure, of course

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Here's a pic of my gen GMT with an ARF oyster PCL bracelet. I was just doing a trial fit with it for the exact same purpose you mentioned. The fit is perfect. You can't know for certain if a specific rep bracelet will fit any other rep or gen watch, it's hit or miss. You just have to buy one and hope for the best. Or try one from a rep you have and then source that specific bracelet.

15391192269581.jpg

Most TD's will source just a bracelet for you. Just make your request with a link to the watch that has the bracelet on it that you want. I got that ARF bracelet for a BP Daydate, and it fit that rep watch perfectly as well. Ryan from Intime got it for me for $148.

TD RepPossessed mentioned in another post that he can get that BP super jubilee bracelet. I've been meaning to get with him to order one.

Oh baby (dribble) the pcl looks great

Also I have a couple of BP super jubilee in stock and I also have 77200

I had arf 904.. But a rip off at near £150
Also I had the gmf new style Pepsi jubilee 904, also £150

The straps cost around half of what the whole watch would cost

Tungngm

23/9/18
Just the standard hidden clasp that comes on the ARF datejust super jubilee

Where did you get the bracelet? I just wanh to buy from someone in Conus instead of going thru the whole payment thing. If you ever want to sell the bracelet ☺️ Please let me know

stu00a

Renowned Member
Supporter
30/12/10
USA
What about rep bracelet from either A2824 or A2836 or Miyota or decorated movements? I know some of the case construction, stem height and size is different but is lug and bracelet fit differ as well?

Will those bracelets fit gen case correctly?