• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Arf 116610ln sh3135

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Hi there, do you mean the 55 dial marker is slightly closer to the inside bezel edge compared to the other markers.... just learning here!

Yes...it throws me off as it also makes the 50 look very close

leonliuli

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/18
Gee, I don't think I would have noticed that without it being pointed out, I see it now! Sometimes it's best not to know, now I will see it every time i look at it! He He

Thats the rep world for you. Yo get introduced to nitpicking every small detail. Now I even question myself when I'm looking at a gen. I bet you us RWI members know our watches or how a textbook gen should look like more than gen owners themselves.

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Gee, I don't think I would have noticed that without it being pointed out, I see it now! Sometimes it's best not to know, now I will see it every time i look at it! He He

Isn't it crazy..once you see it..you can't unsee it..lol

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl

nothing a Gen bezel can't fix

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
AFAIK, the DW on the 2824 is pretty decent, not really needed to replace it. If that is the case, might as well get the 3135 for $10 more, although it will definitely need a DW upgrade.

Yes it’s not too bad, single digits look fine, for me the double digits are ugly. I really I don’t like the numbers in the 20s. Cyclops on mine is a little wonky too. I hear what you’re saying but with the new 3135 version being reviewed as overall worse than the 2824. it would make sense to lightly mod the 2824 you not think?, this is what I am doing anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mikegemmill

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
there are 2 DWs on the 2824 the arabic one and the fat one. Thats the problem ARF is choosing them like they want.

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Yes it’s not too bad, single digits look fine, for me the double digits are ugly. I really I don’t like the numbers in the 20s. Cyclops on mine is a little wonky too. I hear what you’re saying but with the new 3135 version being reviewed as overall worse than the 2824. it would make sense to lightly mod the 2824 you not think?, this is what I am doing anyway.

Didn't think they looked that bad, but the funny thing getting a DW for a 3135 might be easier than getting one for a 2824!

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Didn't think they looked that bad, but the funny thing getting a DW for a 3135 might be easier than getting one for a 2824!

You can overlay the 3135 DW on the 2824. So that’s not a problem really.

mayhemag

I'm Pretty Popular
29/6/17
Hi guys
After that I read this 3d I buy the 2824 for better quality

So, its possibile to fit an sh3135 in the case of 2824?

bibby1

Known Member
2/3/15
United states
I just received my ARF 116610 904L with SH3135; it seems my datedisk is stuck in between 8 and 9 and nothing is progressing it. Advancing the hands past midnight and trying to place the movement into quickset has proved to not work. Could the datedisk possibly be dislodged from the movement?

ExOmegaFan

26/7/18
Germany
Does the watch work at all?

From your description:
I'm afraid you'll have to unscrew the back, remove the stem, remove the movement from the watch, remove the hands and dial and have a look at the calendar works - however this requires some tools (and skills).

There are amazing videos by a talented watchsmith called Mark Lovick on Youtube on the 3135.

Reactions: vcappp and JMK

bibby1

Known Member
2/3/15
United states
Does the watch work at all?

From your description:
I'm afraid you'll have to unscrew the back, remove the stem, remove the movement from the watch, remove the hands and dial and have a look at the calendar works - however this requires some tools (and skills).

There are amazing videos by a talented watchsmith called Mark Lovick on Youtube on the 3135.

Thanks brother: I'm going to have the movement serviced anyway. So I will just have a local guy take care of it. The watch is running well other than the calendar. I will definitely save these videos for practice.