• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Factory: Make A Blue WG Daytona 4130

YellingYellowLlama

Known Member
12/3/18
Flashy, but not presumptuous. Sporty, but perfectly capable with a suit and tie. The perfect everyday sporty watch, and now factories have the tools to replicate it perfectly. Make this. Give it to us.
Rolex-daytona-blue-WG-4.jpg

P.S. If anybody thinks he would be able to mount a blue dial like that on any 13mm noob movement, and knows there is a chance to source one from ARF or similar, let me know. I'll buy the parts and pay good money.

darktheko

Renowned Member
22/10/12
116518.jpg

This is the one should be replicated before any!! Haven't seen a cheap version, so it should hit lots of customers

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
I asked Angus for the blue wg.
Noob answered they wont do it soon, perhaps next year.

But i agree the blue daytona is the perfect everyday sporty watch. I will take it immediately :).

gpvecchi

4/7/12
I have a brand new BP blue dial to sell, it's for 7750, but I think it may fit other movements with modding...

YellingYellowLlama

Known Member
12/3/18
I have a brand new BP blue dial to sell, it's for 7750, but I think it may fit other movements with modding...

If you're selling the dial only, I'll buy. Depending on the price, I might want to check that someone who would be able to mount it on a SA4130 exists beforehand, but provided that happens, lay it on me.