• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[ARF] New 114300 oyster perpetual

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Anyone had issues with the movement so far?

Yes me , broken crown dancing dial , wrong time , anyone help ? Which movement can I swap it
5098d05ddc6d7f16b855b994b705aeaf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: LaPavel

slashFAslash

21/7/18
Yes me , broken crown dancing dial , wrong time , anyone help ? Which movement can I swap it

That's unlucky, is the movement based on a SA3135 but with no date function? Maybe you could get a Yuki movement and have the date changing mechanisms removed.

I ordered one too, hopefully with no movement issues. Planning on having a gen autowind put in and a movement service.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
That's unlucky, is the movement based on a SA3135 but with no date function? Maybe you could get a Yuki movement and have the date changing mechanisms removed.

I ordered one too, hopefully with no movement issues. Planning on having a gen autowind put in and a movement service.

Watch smith try to open case back something wrong not moving , crown Broken, dial dancing, movement broken, Dead body, I don’t recommend this movement ..

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Stay away from unprofessional watchsmith specially with this movement ..

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

I will try youku ..

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

I will try youku ..

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Watch back to life after full service with liquid, very clean dial shiny markers and Dial..

Reactions: slashFAslash

lucassith

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/15
I have the JF grape and like a lot, awesome piece! A truly Rolex gen on your hands, very well made...
It worth it a lot imo
28dddcc7f5fcb5c7d55266929b3d22e1.jpg

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14

That’s not that hard of a fix. You just need a new stem and maybe a new crown if the stem is stuck in there. “Dancing dial” may be because the movement tab screw broke. They use REALLY cheap movement tabs. I was very disappointed when I got my SH3135 movement in my sub and they had tabs and not movement holder screws.

Hell, I’ll buy that one from ya if you don’t want it. ;).
Been wanting a grape for a while. They just never show up in M2M sales. My girl wants one.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
That’s not that hard of a fix. You just need a new stem and maybe a new crown if the stem is stuck in there. “Dancing dial” may be because the movement tab screw broke. They use REALLY cheap movement tabs. I was very disappointed when I got my SH3135 movement in my sub and they had tabs and not movement holder screws.

Hell, I’ll buy that one from ya if you don’t want it. ;).
Been wanting a grape for a while. They just never show up in M2M sales. My girl wants one.

I fixed this, be careful screw inside movement very weak, service it after that watch working perfectly.

Reactions: bc1221

bc1221

30/4/14
Is the service a must on this watch? Can the movement be changed by any chance?

You can always change movements. I’m pretty sure most cases with clone movements in them can take a 2836. UB factory or whatever they’re called, makes these with 2836s. That’s the one I’m planning on getting eventually. Mainly because it is cheaper to maintain.

The clone movements are great though. The time setting goes in the correct direction as gen. It can take gen parts like the dial and hands.

The only thing that you should either get gen or do is get the paint off of the reversing wheels. They will chip off and get all over your movement parts. I just scraped mine off. Mine was latex paint so it just peeled off. I do plan on getting gen reversing wheels soon but I got the SH3135 for a 5 digit sub for a build, which the clone movements are perfect for.

bc1221

30/4/14
I fixed this, be careful screw inside movement very weak, service it after that watch working perfectly.

Yea, I was very disappointed when I got my JF16610 with the SH3135. I always thought it would have the case screws like the gens but they’re using really crappy movement tabs. I’m glad I have a box full of them in different sizes bc they damn sure come in handy when crappy movement tabs just snap.

lupinpopette

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/12/16
I saw that UBF released a 34mm version, anyone tried it yet? Curious to see if the grape dial is close to gen

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
You can always change movements. I’m pretty sure most cases with clone movements in them can take a 2836. UB factory or whatever they’re called, makes these with 2836s. That’s the one I’m planning on getting eventually. Mainly because it is cheaper to maintain.

The clone movements are great though. The time setting goes in the correct direction as gen. It can take gen parts like the dial and hands.

The only thing that you should either get gen or do is get the paint off of the reversing wheels. They will chip off and get all over your movement parts. I just scraped mine off. Mine was latex paint so it just peeled off. I do plan on getting gen reversing wheels soon but I got the SH3135 for a 5 digit sub for a build, which the clone movements are perfect for.

Does JF/ARF offer different types of movement beside the clone?