• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob release 904L Daytona 116520 today.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
I think the bezel on the white is better, still not gen or ARF. Bezel on the black looks like old style. Clasp has improved and could be compared with ARF.

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Ive been waiting for the 116500 to get a dial overhaul...but for the price, I feel morally obligated not to reward Noob with my $$ for such a half-assed attempt encasing a great clone movement. I know "morality" and "rep world" are like oil and water, and IM ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that Noob is going to miss my hard-earned $$...Im sure of it!

I believe noob doesn‘t care

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Can someone tell me is there 2 variants font style and spacing of that "oyster perpetual" ?
That hold me from triggering this noob.

nzWV0.png

Last edited:

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
so not worth paying for the high amount of money? due to the text printing on the dial?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Subdial rings finally look spot-on on the white 116520. But like others say, fcked up font again.

lcsrep11

19/8/17
Subdial rings finally look spot-on on the white 116520. But like others say, fcked up font again.

I don't think the dial has changed at all since the 316 version of this watch, the sub dials have always been ok and better than the other models. Noob obviously using up old stock palming them off on customers by in a way blackmailing them over movement and watch thickness so they don't loose money on crapy stock. Makes good business sense really.

Reactions: guru

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
I don't think the dial has changed at all since the 316 version of this watch, the sub dials have always been ok and better than the other models. Noob obviously using up old stock palming them off on customers by in a way blackmailing them over movement and watch thickness so they don't loose money on crapy stock. Makes good business sense really.

Hmm really thought the V1 SA4130 had crappy rings aswell... anyhow, as a daytona lover myself im still not buying this. At this pricepoint i want my dial to be better. People can say things like ''buy a gen instead'' or ''it's just a rep''. But let's face the fact that alot of other reps are cheaper and look identical almost (not talking movement or pricewise just caring about detailing).

Noob is just taking a piss with us, same as they did when they abandoned co-op with puretime about feedback/improvements.

ubzer

Known Member
26/6/18
the font is a minor flaw. You can't spot it with the naked eye. But Subdial Rings are obviously

Reactions: d3xophen

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Is the bezel obvious with naked eye?
BTW, you ordered it .
Please post when u have.

Cordsen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/17
Denmark
The “ROLEX” font is just bad... I throught I would go with this new 904L but it might be ARF v2. It is just so much closer to gen but without subdials working. :((

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
what about the case: is better than the old version? More gen like?

MarksandSpencer

24/4/17
It really just depends on what you can overlook if wearing ootb. Incorrect dial but working movement, or better dial and faux subdial movement. I personally can overlook the fat subdials , but can't have a non working chrono.

naturaqua

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/7/18
This looks really nice! But I think I will go for the 116500 first