• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob release 904L Daytona 116520 today.

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
I am not an expert but according to the QC photos, the bezel is still thin to gen.
Please wait for expert to chime in.

ubzer

Known Member
26/6/18
woww.. iam not a real expert but the white one looks very good to me. Waiting for more comments.

lcsrep11

19/8/17
White dial looks ok, ROLEX printing is still bad (R O L E X) and bezel font is still too thin. Much much better than the black though.

tmp2018

Renowned Member
28/5/17
pls wake me up when noob releases a black dial daytona that is at least on par (outside) with the arf.

Reactions: lcsrep11

hartdoc

14/9/11
I’m ok with the flaws. But the price it what hold me back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Subdial ring is exactly the same size according to intime QC pics.
The problem is oyster perputual font. ( not a problem on wrist)
nEXKh.png

Here you can see font spacing and size is different. and I have no idea there are two oyster perpetual styles.
nEmcU.png

Hope it help.

ubzer

Known Member
26/6/18
Subdial ring is exactly the same size according to intime QC pics.
The problem is oyster perputual font. ( not a problem on wrist)
nEXKh.png

Here you can see font spacing and size is different. and I have no idea there are two oyster perpetual styles.
nEmcU.png

Hope it help.

great job! Thanks. I think in 904 L it is worth the money

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Anyone know whether the quality of the bracelet is noticeably better than the prior version? The Noob bracelet does not feel as well made as the ARF bracelet.

lcsrep11

19/8/17
What do you think of the subdial thickness?

Its much better than the black Noob but still not as good as the ARF models. It's crazy that Noob release what is basically the same watch but different colour face with totally different sub dials. They obviously have a lot of bad dials to get through and know people will buy the watch because of the movement alone. A crafty way to not loose money. You can't blame them really.

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Ive been waiting for the 116500 to get a dial overhaul...but for the price, I feel morally obligated not to reward Noob with my $$ for such a half-assed attempt encasing a great clone movement. I know "morality" and "rep world" are like oil and water, and IM ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that Noob is going to miss my hard-earned $$...Im sure of it!

Reactions: OTF_300