X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kobe24
    started a topic ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

ARF will release the 41mm DateJust soon.

Only correct maker in the market, and will use 904L steel as usual.

The black dial one, only ARF make it correct, dark rhodium dial, not all black dial.

Looking forward to it!

• Akilles
    replied

Originally posted by peter4ptv View Post
    i have finally finish all the pages, and people are going nuts over this DW problem, spending franken etc..... some even go into the thousands.
    just relax and enjoy the way it is OOTB it is excellent for what it is. and no body is going to notice that is replica but you, its all in your head.
    there is some serious ocd illness anxiety phobia going on here at RWI.
    after all the frankening you done i see some frankens that cost 4-5 K to build at the end you still not going to have the original, and that anxiety phobia still going to hunt you.
    So you are calling us crazy and saying we think unlogical now?? Guess what? You are actually 100% correct :-)
    Last edited by Akilles; 14-08-20, 17:19.

Leave a comment:

• James2020
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared115 View Post
    Looks very good to me. Enjoy!
    Agreed. That looks like pretty good

Leave a comment:

• peter4ptv
    replied
    i have finally finish all the pages, and people are going nuts over this DW problem, spending franken etc..... some even go into the thousands.
    just relax and enjoy the way it is OOTB it is excellent for what it is. and no body is going to notice that is replica but you, its all in your head.
    there is some serious ocd illness anxiety phobia going on here at RWI.
    after all the frankening you done i see some frankens that cost 4-5 K to build at the end you still not going to have the original, and that anxiety phobia still going to hunt you.
    Last edited by peter4ptv; 14-08-20, 14:45.

Leave a comment:

• SvnNZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Akilles View Post
    If you think that DW looks too bold YOU REALLY SHOULD HAVE CHOOSEN ANOTHER FACTORY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.
    Exactly this. 26 is the thickest day for me and it doesn't really bother me that much to be honest, but I know it will bother some. I can just choose to wear something else too

I may look around to getting a gen datewheel later on if I can even be bothered, I'd rather just put that money towards more reps haha

Leave a comment:

• Akilles
    replied
    If you think that DW looks too bold YOU REALLY SHOULD HAVE CHOOSEN ANOTHER FACTORY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.

Leave a comment:

• Jared115
    replied
    Looks very good to me. Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Drewkeys
    replied
    Just received my QC, I know the date wheel looks pretty bad, right? I plan on replacing it with a gen hopefully, so I don't think I will decline based on that. I am wondering if the stick hour markers are straight? Am I just looking at it weird, or are they not all straight? SEL's look pretty good to me.

Leave a comment:

• JMG2099
    replied
    Originally posted by gilrob View Post

The question was already answered, scroll above.
    I actually put 2 laughing emojis but I see that they did not generate and place question marks instead smh

Leave a comment:

• gilrob
    replied
    Originally posted by JMG2099 View Post

????????
    The question was already answered, scroll above.

Leave a comment:

• JMG2099
    replied
    Originally posted by Akilles View Post

You don't like to read do you? Look what I wrote less than 1 hour ago. Two and three posts above you question.
    ????????

Leave a comment:

• timh
    replied
    Yeah they did a good job, sel’s are allways a hit or miss so it seems, it doesn’t botter me too much and is less of an instant tell, with those minor flaws. Think I gonna GL and have to franken this watch, i can’t be too picky with a €400 rep.

Leave a comment:

• saxo
    replied
    The DWs has always been bold, its down to luck, some DWs aren't that bold and there are gens with a bolder DW. I got my V2 blue in jubilee, sels are generally better than the oyster. ARF really did well with this model, all dials are extremely close to gen, only problems are the DW and the occasional bad sels and case shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Omatic
    replied
    Originally posted by peter4ptv View Post
    what about this?
    This looks bad. Most V3’s have this.

Leave a comment:

• peter4ptv
    replied
    what about this?

Leave a comment: