• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Agloomp

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
30/7/20
I want to change the crystal on my ARF too. But I'm not sure I want to spend 350 euros on it. Anyone knows where can I get alternative crystal that is still more gen than ARF?

You can get a slightly damaged/blemished gen crystal in the parts section of the forum. You may have to wait to find one you like but they are out there and less expensive than the Gen that is in perfect condition.

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
In my honest opinion, vsf is the best non gen xtal in the market. Better than prof and cheaper, they go for around 80-100$ if you can source it.

I get them for half the price from my TD, just for your info ;)

Its not worth putting in Gen, since the VSF is so good.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹

I also got them for lower price but that's the price some td's here offer.

​​​​​And i agree vsf really nailed the xtal

Reactions: iamxd

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
In my honest opinion, vsf is the best non gen xtal in the market. Better than prof and cheaper, they go for around 80-100$ if you can source it.

I respect your opinion but I would still prefer the Prof Crystal on the VSF. Not in term of price performance, but in quality. If you hold them side by side you can see differences in the AR and the cyclops is more sharp and „blackhole-ish“ than VSF.

VSF makes the best Stockcrystal though and if you can snatch one for 40-60 Bucks from TD it is definitiv a nice solution.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Elno38

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
30/7/19
EU
I would also go with gen and I am about to switch even my upcoming VSF with a gen crystal I already bought

Braemar

27/12/20

Let's see what the TDs will ask me when I request it and they are able to get it. I'm still in doubt whether to keep my ARF which looks very good apart from crystal and DW and has an easily replaceable movement and swap in better crystal or go for a VSF after CNY. I have to say the lugs look very nice on my ARF

Reactions: iamxd

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Let's see what the TDs will ask me when I request it and they are able to get it. I'm still in doubt whether to keep my ARF which looks very good apart from crystal and DW and has an easily replaceable movement and swap in better crystal or go for a VSF after CNY. I have to say the lugs look very nice on my ARF

Bro lugs on most v3 arfs are amazing and better than vsf,if you can swap crystal you have amazing watch

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
It's always worth putting in gen if you don't mind the cost. ;)

Do you think a franken will keep its value? what do you think its worth when you (maybe) decide to sell them after a couple years?
I know its not about the money, I'm just curious if the price will be stable, or not

Sebapol

21/7/20
UK
Do you think a franken will keep its value? what do you think its worth when you (maybe) decide to sell them after a couple years?
I know its not about the money, I'm just curious if the price will be stable, or not

Thinking , you shouldn’t considering buying Franken for investment purpose it’s not gen Rolex also gen parts u can always resell or install in new watch mod project

RolexDayt

22/1/15
Just received AR with a Grey dial and I was surprised that the color it's lighter than I expected. Taking the photos it comes out darker, but in real life I see it very clear, it looks silver. Anyone have AR and gen comparison photos?
c5e6d968c38e942d421e0937e894194e.jpg
31f5ba537ddca6abadbe04928f0ff755.jpg
16f7f8bf4f814f7ae6a7a0ad4b32d832.jpg

Enviado desde mi LIO-L29 mediante Tapatalk

Do you have this issue in every angle? Tbh this looks too bright for an ARF, but maybe it is the angle/lightning. I also see a difference when I compare your photos with others in this topic

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Do you have this issue in every angle? Tbh this looks too bright for an ARF, but maybe it is the angle/lightning. I also see a difference when I compare your photos with others in this topic

Mine ARFv3 with claspcode z2y is exact the same.

RolexDayt

22/1/15
D
ZQvbmL.jpg
ZQvxCR.jpg

Dial color depends on the lightning, sometimes inside, it is more dark.

This is what I meant, in the sun it could look more bright, and inside it’s a bit darker. And do not worry about cleaning: this one is a beauty even when it is dirty :thumbup:

Blackcalf

Known Member
5/6/17
Madrid
D
ZQvbmL.jpg
ZQvxCR.jpg

Dial color depends on the lightning, sometimes inside, it is more dark.
This pictures are from Instagram and there are indoor lights and sun also. It's much darker in all pictures, and with indoor lighting is a little lighter but has very intensive Grey shade. Mine and your looks more silver/beige shades.. Before I had GM and RE versions and they looks much better. Definitely I will buy VS or will change this dial and crystal.
6b9b811cde596fb164f274b06d902f68.jpg
3347be9b8a17d7cc08a573f905b0fba4.jpg
dc436c3acdec5eecf1c68d05c3f7f57a.jpg
bdcb82a8ca0dbb00f4d129e761a8731a.jpg

Enviado desde mi LIO-L29 mediante Tapatalk