• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Esaelias

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/12/18
Hi guys

who knows someone in uk that can do a date overlay for this watch?

i have a gen 3235 wanted to install it

Reactions: Gds__Ares

Tete

4/11/16
Hi all is the arf 41 datejust still the best rep available? Thanks

in construction quality I think so. And we will never know if v4 will be better or there will be another factory that does it better ...

Tete

4/11/16
Anyone know if I can swap a DJF Wimbleton DJ41 dial into an ARF V3 DJ41??

if it has the same movement 2824 or even 2836, it is to remove and to put, if it is a different one it will have a little more work but it can also be done.

Slyzzy

Horology Curious
16/8/20
So reading up different forums, its consens that ARF V3 is the best 126334.
I was wondering cause I've seen different QCs:
some have got a near perfect datewheel (with acceptable font).
Others have this typical ARF bold Date.
Newer versions with blue dial were better than with rhodium.
Anyone else did make this observation?

Ruger

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/10/20
Well, if someone whos into Rolex will look closely , he will notice it . But i am wearing Rolex , AP's , Breitlings since 2 years and there was only one person in Real Life who have noticed my Rolex Submariner ( Arf v2 ) he thought it was gen . So buy it and wear it ..... ;)

Here is my Franken :)

A friend of mine actually owns a gen with the exact same dial and bracelet and tbh it’s insane how good this looks compared to the real thing.
Great Franken!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
A friend of mine actually owns a gen with the exact same dial and bracelet and tbh it’s insane how good this looks compared to the real thing.
Great Franken!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks mate :) yes its really close to gen .....

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown

Anybody have an opinion on a Wimbleton? Photo below is RZF but I also hear that the DJF is very nice. Want to pull the trigger on one so reaching out to the experts who have seen one or both

Tete

4/11/16

Anybody have an opinion on a Wimbleton? Photo below is RZF but I also hear that the DJF is very nice. Want to pull the trigger on one so reaching out to the experts who have seen one or both

your watch and DJf are very similar and you won't notice a big change, I would just put a gen bezel on that watch (a lot of money) or try to get an Arf bezel. You can also do as I have done, my Arf bezel came with very polished and rounded edges and it was not good, my watchmaker turned it into a smooth bezel and now it looks much more gen. It is my opinion.

Reactions: rockdaytona

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
your watch and DJf are very similar and you won't notice a big change, I would just put a gen bezel on that watch (a lot of money) or try to get an Arf bezel. You can also do as I have done, my Arf bezel came with very polished and rounded edges and it was not good, my watchmaker turned it into a smooth bezel and now it looks much more gen. It is my opinion.

Yes was going to put a gen smooth bezel on it anyway. I see them on eBay for $100 or so

Reactions: Tete

Tete

4/11/16
Yes was going to put a gen smooth bezel on it anyway. I see them on eBay for $100 or so

The one who has his watch can be converted by a good watchmaker if he has machinery, for about € 50 and the result can be very good if he knows how to do it.

Reactions: rockdaytona

bolo9876

Horology Curious
14/10/20
the search bar for this website doesnt seem to work. I was told they've been working on it for months now and its still not working which makes it more difficult to find what im looking for exactly for the information I am trying to find ...

does anyone know if there is a thread for the datejust 41 but model 126300 .. its basically this arf watch this thread is made on but with the smooth bezel ..

im looking for this watch below ...

I have found minimal info in random threads here but all from 3 years ago ...

I am wondering if this has been updated from any factory correcting the flaws of the 2 dots under the crown on the sidewinder ... it should have a flat line dash ... not 2 dots ... every td site I go to all I see are 2 dots ...

I read somewhere someone saying BP makes theres with each part individually so you can have them put separate parts on individually and pick what you want? is this true? if thats the case couldnt I just get the oyster band version and have them put a jubilee bracelet on instead? who will do that?

I seem to find the same exact watch on a few TD sites that has the correct side winder piece with the crown having the flat line under it but it has an oyster band and I want the jubilee band ...

anyone with solid info on this and if theres a thread for this somewhere please PM me or respond here ...

this is driving me crazy and ive spent a million hours trying to find solid information with little pieces here and there I can gather from various places.

thanks

Nokia_3310

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/4/18
So now comes the tricky question.
DJ 31 for the Ladies? Anyone that have copped this one?

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
the search bar for this website doesnt seem to work. I was told they've been working on it for months now and its still not working which makes it more difficult to find what im looking for exactly for the information I am trying to find ...

does anyone know if there is a thread for the datejust 41 but model 126300 .. its basically this arf watch this thread is made on but with the smooth bezel ..

im looking for this watch below ...

I have found minimal info in random threads here but all from 3 years ago ...

I am wondering if this has been updated from any factory correcting the flaws of the 2 dots under the crown on the sidewinder ... it should have a flat line dash ... not 2 dots ... every td site I go to all I see are 2 dots ...

I read somewhere someone saying BP makes theres with each part individually so you can have them put separate parts on individually and pick what you want? is this true? if thats the case couldnt I just get the oyster band version and have them put a jubilee bracelet on instead? who will do that?

I seem to find the same exact watch on a few TD sites that has the correct side winder piece with the crown having the flat line under it but it has an oyster band and I want the jubilee band ...

anyone with solid info on this and if theres a thread for this somewhere please PM me or respond here ...

this is driving me crazy and ive spent a million hours trying to find solid information with little pieces here and there I can gather from various places.

thanks

ARF DJ41 - comes with a fluted bezel, it's the only way.

Then buy a genuine smooth bezel for £100 and then get a modder to switch them over.

Last edited:

bolo9876

Horology Curious
14/10/20
ARF DJ41 - comes with a fluted bezel, it's the only way.

Then buy a genuine smooth bezel for £100 and then get a modder to switch them over.

thats 1 option ...

what about couldnt I buy this and ask them to put on a jubilee bracelet instead (if I pay extra) ?

or even just buy this and put a jubilee bracelet on myself?

they seem to have gotten the watch perfect as far as I can see ... the Swiss made is correct, and the sidewinder has the line under the crown

but it has an oyster bracelet ...

https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...l-stick-markers-on-oyster-bracelet-a2824.html

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
thats 1 option ...

what about couldnt I buy this and ask them to put on a jubilee bracelet instead (if I pay extra) ?

or even just buy this and put a jubilee bracelet on myself?

they seem to have gotten the watch perfect as far as I can see ... the Swiss made is correct, and the sidewinder has the line under the crown

Buy that and ask if they call sell you a RZF jubilee too.

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
The one who has his watch can be converted by a good watchmaker if he has machinery, for about € 50 and the result can be very good if he knows how to do it.

Can you pls show us yours ?? Sounds interesting ....