• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Venniz

26/7/20

I was one of those hopeful people when I purchased my ARF Dj 41 that the datewheel would be better. I had planned that if QC pics showed bold font that I would approve if everything else was fine. Well the font was bold and I ended up receiving the watch wore it for 2 min and sent it out for a DW and Gen Xtal replacement. Let me tell you, I got it back 2 days ago and the Gen DW look so elegant compared to the stock ARF and the Crystal is like going from 1080p to 4K resolution. To me it was worth the extra price and time. But remember this is my personal opinion.

Thanks you, I'm waiting for mine to arrive.. a week or two maybe. :drinks_cheers::sFun_mischieviousbi

Reactions: Gds__Ares

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria

I was one of those hopeful people when I purchased my ARF Dj 41 that the datewheel would be better. I had planned that if QC pics showed bold font that I would approve if everything else was fine. Well the font was bold and I ended up receiving the watch wore it for 2 min and sent it out for a DW and Gen Xtal replacement. Let me tell you, I got it back 2 days ago and the Gen DW look so elegant compared to the stock ARF and the Crystal is like going from 1080p to 4K resolution. To me it was worth the extra price and time. But remember this is my personal opinion.

Brilliant mate :) Mine is actually also away for this modis, cant wait :)

Reactions: JMG2099

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
How easy is it to replace the crystal? I've seen a few videos for older gen Datejusts where they just wedge something around the bezel and eventually pry it off, then swap it over with a crystal press. Is the process similar here?

Apologies for the nooby question.

Reactions: Venniz

Tony12345

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/5/20
Gen DW= about 150 USD
Gen crystal= about 350 USD

Modding for this shouln't cost more than 200 USD

Unfortunately you also need the clone Rolex movement for replacing the DW so a few hundred extra bucks for the service should be added. An overlay isn’t too easy I guess especially if you don’t have a good watchmaker already by your side.

i need this watche so hard but I guess I wait until they fix the DW or ZF releases their DJ (I think Kobe wrote they at least plan to produce it) since I’m already more than satisfied with my ZF AP 15500.

your watch looks freaking awesome tho. would love to have one like this.

Last edited:

Venniz

26/7/20
Unfortunately you also need the clone Rolex movement for replacing the DW so a few hundred extra bucks for the service should be added. An overlay isn’t too easy I guess especially if you don’t have a good watchmaker already by your side.

i need this watche so hard but I guess I wait until they fix the DW or ZF releases their DJ (I think Kobe wrote they at least plan to produce it) since I’m already more than satisfied with my ZF AP 15500.

I am waiting for ZF AP 15202... it is taking so much time to release..

watchpit

🍌 go bananas 🍌
Certified
24/4/19
EU

No not true - you can mount the gen DW directly on an 2824 - no problem. As stated ask interaktiv, he does a great job.

Basically you can improve every rep.

4nef995

Horology Curious
4/4/19
Yeah, I changed it quite a bit!

Both have GEN Dial, Hands, Date Disc, Crystal, Crown, Bracelet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those DJ41 look beautiful. Was it easy to replace to Gen dials? Im planning on getting the ARF V3 DJ41 and swapping to the gen silver dial with blue arabic numerals.

Sent from the RWI App

4nef995

Horology Curious
4/4/19
ad72abf8d772ecf4846b274abcf07626.plist

7a22908813762da23bd0f2ec10d09039.plist

7e8411ec2643c6e69e9eaa410f5df3cc.plist

bd37d14dd277a9e040134b9d9c085e6d.plist

87041abd104d43b1f8beb55fe8206b70.plist

14c5c3a19e27ff69a0fc3754bbf846ff.plist

cd635fa106323c87838de15a9e9c6bdb.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/Those

DJ41 look beautiful. Was it easy to replace to Gen dials? Im planning on getting the ARF V3 DJ41 and swapping to the gen silver dial with blue arabic numerals.

Sent from the RWI App

interaktiv

Parts-Distributor Modder
Supporting Vendor
Vendor (Patron)
26/10/15
EU
Those DJ41 look beautiful. Was it easy to replace to Gen dials? Im planning on getting the ARF V3 DJ41 and swapping to the gen silver dial with blue arabic numerals.

Sent from the RWI App

If you have the appropriate experience and tools, this can be done easily with a few hours of work!

Venniz

26/7/20
You're wrong again my friend, I live in Greece!

Interactiv, is it easy to swap gen crystal ? I know the gen date wheel you can just overlay (put it on top of the fake one with a bit of glue). Or it needs modifications ?

Once I receive the watch, the gen crystal and the gen date wheel, I will ask a jeweler here to do it. Hope he doesn't destroy the date wheel or scratch my watch...

I wanna wear the watch almost as soon as I receive it and I live in Québec (Canada).

Last edited:

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Interactiv, is it easy to swap gen crystal ? I know the gen date wheel you can just overlay (put it on top of the fake one with a bit of glue). Or it needs modifications ?

Once I receive the watch, the gen crystal and the gen date wheel, I will ask a jeweler here to do it. Hope he doesn't destroy the date wheel or scratch my watch...

I wanna wear the watch almost as soon as I receive it and I live in Québec (Canada).

I would be afraid to leave this task to an inexperrienced person, better look for a modder in conus