• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

leapmotion

Looking Around
3/8/20
Hey everyone,

this is my first rep purchase ever and I think this watch is looking absolutely stunning. Its an ARF v3 126334 with a black dial, sourced through PureTime.

The DW looks to be on the thinner site, the only thing I am a bit surprised about is, how much the crystal is sticking out on the one picture where the watch is on the machine. Is this before it gets merged into the watch?

The other issue is seen on the backside of the watch, where the SEL is, it is sticking out a bit, can this lead to problems further down the line?

Any help by you guys is appreciated since you have probably seen a dozen more of those than me!

Thanks for everyone leaving their feedback!

0Na5s.jpg
0NiBY.jpg
0NUb3.jpg
0N5Tn.jpg
0NqKk.jpg
0NOMJ.jpg
0NmRD.jpg
0NI9o.jpg
0N1qW.jpg
0NyDP.jpg
0N9TS.jpg
0NnbQ.jpg
0NtR8.jpg
0N8UL.jpg
0NrBR.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

Aplex

11/11/18
Hey everyone,

this is my first rep purchase ever and I think this watch is looking absolutely stunning. Its an ARF v3 126334 with a black dial, sourced through PureTime.

The DW looks to be on the thinner site, the only thing I am a bit surprised about is, how much the crystal is sticking out on the one picture where the watch is on the machine. Is this before it gets merged into the watch?

The other issue is seen on the backside of the watch, where the SEL is, it is sticking out a bit, can this lead to problems further down the line?

Any help by you guys is appreciated since you have probably seen a dozen more of those than me!

Thanks for everyone leaving their feedback!

0Na5s.jpg
0NiBY.jpg
0NUb3.jpg
0N5Tn.jpg
0NqKk.jpg
0NOMJ.jpg
0NmRD.jpg
0NI9o.jpg
0N1qW.jpg
0NyDP.jpg
0N9TS.jpg
0NnbQ.jpg
0NtR8.jpg
0N8UL.jpg
0NrBR.jpg

I don’t know what’s going on with that crystal..
The sticking out SEL on backside is common, no big issue.
But the amplitude of 349 is!
This is very high, the movement will go “banking”

leapmotion

Looking Around
3/8/20
Looks like they raised the crystal a bit

Would you say RL based on the crystal? To me it looks kind of flawed?

Wow this is not good at all, that sounds like a definite RL.
As for the crystal, in my opinion it is sticking out too much, I'm not sure whats the reason behind it.

Mrpong

15/9/19

May​I ask... What should be the proper amplitude for this watch? Should it be lower or higher?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I suggest you should buy a new watch. I know one place where you can find Rolex for a reasonable price. When I decided to buy a watch I started my search but no luck. One day my neighbor told me about oneplace called STAFF EDIT where I can buy rolex replica watch. I know that you will say that the replica is not the same as the original watch. I will say that I am not ready to pay fifteen thousand dollars for a watch that I can buy for less than a thousand dollars. They look the same and their quality is on a high level. If nobody can see the difference why should I pay more?

Promotion of non trusted dealers is not permitted on the website unless with good reason. In this case there is no good reason as we have plenty of trusted dealers who sell this replica.

Reactions: gilrob

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Thx for making that clear. Haven’t bought a watch in almost 3 years, but after scrolling this thread I’m getting one with the jubilee and silver dial.

I read somewhere in the forum that the silver dial will start to turn yellowish after some time.

Reactions: edubbel

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I read somewhere in the forum that the silver dial will start to turn yellowish after some time.

It always appears yellow, not heard that it gets yellower though! However, silver dial isn't a bad choice. Gen dials are cheapest for white/silver - and I can confirm from doing it. It was worth it!

timh

Horology Curious
25/6/15
Hi Guys!

I've just ordered a datejust and PP 5711. I'm very impressed at the looks of the watch but a few things botter me. What do the values on the computer mean? The only thing I understand is that the amplitude is within margins. Also I was wondering, is the date a bit on the fat side? (I asked some pics with the date on the 28th just to be sure)

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17

2Bid

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/20
V2 on the left vs V3 on the right. My V2 has way better date font thickness lol. And does anyone here know where to get/buy screws for the bracelet? Fucked up a few screws because I forced it using the 1.40 Bergeon.
bt1NR.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony12345

edubbel

27/9/15

Thanks man, I had no idea about this. Maybe I will go for the rhodium instead. I have no option where I live to franken this piece, and since I also lack the knowledge of how to do it myself I think the best option, how nice the silver may be, to go for another dial color.

If anyone have an ARF silver dial, I would greatly appreciate some pics.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Thanks man, I had no idea about this. Maybe I will go for the rhodium instead. I have no option where I live to franken this piece, and since I also lack the knowledge of how to do it myself I think the best option, how nice the silver may be, to go for another dial color.

If anyone have an ARF silver dial, I would greatly appreciate some pics.

Rhodium is super close to gen. The dark grey, if I were doing it again and didnt want to Franken... then Rhodium would be my choice. Easy the most classy and versatile of all the dials imo. If you look 40-50 pages back... interaktiv posted a gen rhodium compared to ARF.. it was easily a 95% match.

edubbel

27/9/15
Rhodium is super close to gen. The dark grey, if I were doing it again and didnt want to Franken... then Rhodium would be my choice. Easy the most classy and versatile of all the dials imo. If you look 40-50 pages back... interaktiv posted a gen rhodium compared to ARF.. it was easily a 95% match.

Wow man thanks for the input. I tried to read through it all via Tapa but it’s over 5K posts. Il try via browser on my computer to catch those pics.
Then that settles it, I will go for the dark grey.
I love this community, I appreciate you taking the time man thank you!

Reactions: Sonofalich