• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
A gen xta really does the V2/V3 justice, colours "pop" more. Imo i dont see a difference in the shade of blue for the V2 and V3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: frogsoup and vcappp

Tonylaa

Horology Curious
13/7/20
Hello guys.
I want to order an ARF v3 on trusty time. About sealing, are you able to swim with your watch all the time in pool or in the sea?
thanks a lot.

Adaxa123

Known Member
1/2/20
Hello guys.
I want to order an ARF v3 on trusty time. About sealing, are you able to swim with your watch all the time in pool or in the sea?
thanks a lot.

I would give it additional water proofing from a watch smith - you cannot get a guarantee if it is waterproof out of the box.

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Take of the bracelet put a few pieces of transparent tape inside the lugs and it will be much better when putting bracelet back on!

I received this advice far too late, oh well next time I'll know better. RL'd and received new QC's, already accepted. Hard to tell but I think the case is better shape too!

Reactions: Tete and vcappp

mistermagoo

9/8/17
I received this advice far too late, oh well next time I'll know better. RL'd and received new QC's, already accepted. Hard to tell but I think the case is better shape too!

Date-Wheel looks decent too.

Aplex

11/11/18
Need some help; Is a amplitude of 270 acceptable for this ARF watch?

I have bought several A2824 reps, all with amplitude about 285-310

Thanks fot advice!

Last edited:

BlazinRolex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/2/19
Li from JTime just told me ARF V3 corrected the date wheel font. I’ve noticed from the past few pages that it seems to be the case but the poster above with QC pics in the bluesy looks shoddy. Is it just the lighting/picture or is that “6” date look shoddy?

Reactions: vcappp

BlazinRolex

16/2/19
Need some help; Is a amplitude of 270 acceptable for this ARF watch?

I have bought several A2824 reps, all with amplitude about 285-310

Thanks fot advice!

Most automatics have an amplitude range of 270-315. You’re on the lower end but still within heathy range. Fear not.

Reactions: Aplex

mistermagoo

9/8/17
Li from JTime just told me ARF V3 corrected the date wheel font. I’ve noticed from the past few pages that it seems to be the case but the poster above with QC pics in the bluesy looks shoddy. Is it just the lighting/picture or is that “6” date look shoddy?

That "6" looks fine imho.

jonald

Horology Curious
7/1/20
EU
I also feel, that the date looks pretty decent. Really tempting, to cop the improved v3 :cool:!

BlazinRolex

16/2/19
I also feel, that the date looks pretty decent. Really tempting, to cop the improved v3 :cool:!

Based on Li’s recommendation and prior posts, I think I’m going to grab one. Probably a dark rodium dial, jubilee and fluted bezel.

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
The low/single numbers are usually not a big problem on ARF's DW.

Ask your TD to show a number like 26, 27, 28 or 29 and we se more clearer if the DW has been improved as they're usually worst/boldest.

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp and gilrob