• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Bendori

2/5/16
WHY. Just why would ARF NOT plate the sides of the jubilee bracelet on the two tones? Do you gentlemen think they will one day plate then? Should I get a wrapped bracelet and switch?

Aplex

11/11/18

I'm stuck here... SEL's and lugs seem pretty bad.

Also unsure about that LEC, rest of it is good.

sell looks maybe worse then it is because of light and white background.
lugs looks rounded but who cares?
LEC maybe a bit off.

cyclops and date alignment are superb!!

Reactions: msc1967

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North

I'm stuck here... SEL's and lugs seem pretty bad.

Also unsure about that LEC, rest of it is good.
A very good alignment with DW and cyclops (asko rehaut). The small sel gap that I also had in mine can easily be minimized with Robi01 patented tape-fix.

Take of the bracelet put a few pieces of transparent tape inside the lugs and it will be much better when putting bracelet back on!

Same watch here. Look att upper right sel-gap. You could see his skin in the lug gap on QC pic (date 7). Now you cannot

d1898ca3d8edc677d3ae2bc6c4b55e6a.jpg

Last edited:

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Bottom left gap too very obvious before
btw this lugs you got trust me bro the case is like gen,did they sold you gen case here lol

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp and Akilles

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Thanks bro! Yes, Intime must have sourced a gen case and put it on my ARF in goodwill :)

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

dla329

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/19
Here are some gen and Stock arf v2 pics.
The gen is the NEW one with the crown at 6 o clock marker. Does anyone now If the new gen dial has diffrent schade of blue?
The blue shade is 10% diffrent depents in the lighting. cyclops is maybe 10% better, No need to change for me. Lugs and sells are good enough on my v2. Bracelet is gen feel like.

and here some two Videoes with Flash light:

https://youtu.be/tDGyEO9QPbQ

https://youtu.be/bGsvV0NjVCI

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Great share, thanks!

I can say for sure that my dial looks more like gen than the ARF v2 when it comes to the color. Not at all as saturated as the v2 you show.

Does any X-tal expert know if the gen crystal I have installed could be the result of this, or did I simply get another dial batch?

I kind of like the saturated dial on your v2 though, pops out a bit more :)

Last edited:

dla329

27/10/19
Great share, thanks!

I can say for sure that my dial looks more like gen than the ARF v2 when it comes to the color. Not at all as saturated as the v2 you show.

Does any X-tal expert know if the gen crystal I have installed could be the result of this, or did I simply get another dial batch?

I kind of like the saturated dial on your v2 though, pops out a bit more :)

It really depents on the angel and lighting how you do the pic, thats why I Upload a Video on YouTube.
The only change on v3 is the crown at 6 o clock.
I don t know if your gen xtail make the dial color Look diffrent. If you do a pic or video with flashlight, than I can say more. But I doubt that it is diffrent.

Last edited:
Reactions: rstyles

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
I disagree. Your ARF shows both darker and more saturation than mine in similar light condition. Mine is even less saturated than gen in some lightning (which I don't like).

Reactions: vcappp

dla329

27/10/19
I disagree. Your ARF shows both darker and more saturation than mine in similar light condition. Mine is even less saturated than gen in some lightning (which I don't like).
Ncyyo.jpg

similar light condition is not same light condition. Here I try to make a pic where it look almost like yours. I use Samsung S8. the flashlight on iphone is brighter I Think. The sunburst part on your dial looks more white, but It could be the camara or a diffrent flashlight.
Actualy I like the arf dial more the gen:)
the gen has a tiny bit purple color in some light.
Bp tried to replicate it in there dials, but they put to to much purple on it:)
RD3up.jpg
RDznb.jpg

Last edited:

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Let's agree to disagree. I can show you 10 more side by side pics where our watches have different colors. You have uploaded a video and I have done it. Let the members decide for themself.

Reactions: dla329

DJ87

Gold Patron
Certified
7/1/19
Europe
I have to side with my scandinavian brother from the North on this one.
Really nice DJ on the video you uploaded with the gen crystal and DW. For me personally the combo on 126334 with fluted bezel and jubilee is too flashy for my style, thats why I have gone for the 126300 mod with gen smooth bezel instead of the fluted one. Feel the jubilee does enough, but both 126334 and 126300 are beautiful timepieces overall and very popular in the Rolex lineup.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
I have to side with my scandinavian brother from the North on this one.
Really nice DJ on the video you uploaded with the gen crystal and DW. For me personally the combo on 126334 with fluted bezel and jubilee is too flashy for my style, thats why I have gone for the 126300 mod with gen smooth bezel instead of the fluted one. Feel the jubilee does enough, but both 126334 and 126300 are beautiful timepieces overall and very popular in the Rolex lineup.