• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
interaktiv Thanks a lot, great shots! I expected the rep to fall apart on macro level (as they all do more or less), but ARF did a good job for the 450 bucks this goes for...

JMG2099

Known Member
31/5/20
Does anybody know how close the rhodium dial on the rep is to the gen? If it’s close enough I won’t have to change the dial on the one I ordered and save some $$

Last edited:

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Does anybody know how close the rhodium dial on the rep is to the gen? If it’s close enough I won’t have to change the dial on the one I ordered and save some $$

If you would scroll and read the thread mate you will easily find picture comparison side by side with gen,dark rhodium color

JMG2099

Known Member
31/5/20
If you would scroll and read the thread mate you will easily find picture comparison side by side with gen,dark rhodium color

I did scroll through basically the whole thread and the one I saw was from the Dark Rhodium that’s not the one I was referring too. I just noticed I purchased the gray steel and just realized haha my apologies

Luketriple70

Known Member
6/10/19
My Arf with gen DW by Interaktive. I’m very satisfied!!!

22844fd2e6f1b6e46058d4f01fc9be3d.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

pickler

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/19
Got my djf 36 and arf jubilee. I actually prefer the djf oyster in terms of looks but jubilee feels much better and djf is squeaky. Font is better than my arf 41 but still a bit left justified. Rotor is audible.
Perfect size for my 6in wrist.

​​​​​​

Reactions: vcappp

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
-GEN Bracelet.

-The case was only minimally reworked, but is not a must!

GEN Dial.

GEN Date Disc.

Crystal is ARF stock, but will be replaced with GEN!

Hands also stock, but they will soon be replaced with GEN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which mod is more important for the ARF v3 DJ41... gen date disc or gen crystal?
I’ve got a gen dial and a gen smooth bezel coming.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Which mod is more important for the ARF v3 DJ41... gen date disc or gen crystal?
I’ve got a gen dial and a gen smooth bezel coming.

If youre doing a gen dial... then go the full way. Don't cheap out. Do both.

Typically, the cheaper option would be to do the crystal, but really the date disc is ~£130... do both.

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
I have a V2 blue, I like the dial on the V3, should i swap out my V2 dial for a V3? I seen some posts that the colour in the V2 is better, and some otherwise.

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
I have a V2 blue, I like the dial on the V3, should i swap out my V2 dial for a V3? I seen some posts that the colour in the V2 is better, and some otherwise.

The cost for a new dial, shipping cost, cost for modding and shipping cost from/to modder just to get a coronet instead of "30" at 6-o'clock... no, I do not think it's worth it... at all

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
The cost for a new dial, shipping cost, cost for modding and shipping cost from/to modder just to get a coronet instead of "30" at 6-o'clock... no, I do not think it's worth it... at all

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

I will only need to pay for the dial as my V2 is with my dealer for a service, since I'm already paying for shipping, I only need to pay for the dial, no charge for the swap since its servicing.

My concern is aside from the 6 o'clock marker being different, is the V3 more accurate in terms of colour? Don't get me wrong, the V2 dial has a very accurate colour, I just do not want to end up swapping for a dial with a bad colour.

Last edited: