• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Tony12345

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/5/20
maybe you are right, it looks pretty bold and i might switch the watch on the 26th and the 28th - seriously: imho its a lot better than what i had in hands from JF and ARF, were even the 1 looked extrabold

28.jpg

looks great, thanks for sharing!
There still must be some more updated watches on the market - just look at this beautiful DW I recently found in a QC.

E2-B7422-B-A666-4-CBD-863-B-94-F821492989.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

tmp2018

Renowned Member
28/5/17
The alignment wasn’t the problem with mine it was just the bad machining. The fast feed rate of the cutting tool leaves pronounced Lines in the finish of the rehaut which gives it a rough look and actually gives the engravings a crappy finish as well. Polishing the rehaut makes it even worse.

alignment (crown/12) is a little bit off on mine, lets say its okayish for rep standards and the font spacing overall is not totally wrong like other ARF models/batches.

but...yeah the machining is pretty bad on the rehaut. dont get me wrong, i dont want to pass a rep for a gen, LEC and rehaut flaws dont jump in your eyes from 1m distance & ARF was never famous for genlike rehaut engravings afaik, but...horrible & lol. still very happy with the watch. ;)

Reactions: vcappp and mnkoshka

d1nomite

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/6/20
Looking forward for my 126334 V3 to arrive soon. QC was good to me. The crown on the dial was slightly (.2 of a mm or so) turned counter-clockwise but this is ok for me. No big deal. Will show you some detailed shots when the watch is here. :)

Tete

4/11/16
So I just received one, had a gen crystal installed but not sure if this is a V2 or a V3.

Do you guys reckon the date is okay? At first I thought the date was really fat, then the more I looked at it, the less of an issue it actually is.

One thing I do notice though is that the crown is really rough, there might still be some plastic residue on but can't seem to remove it.

The watch looks great, it doesn't matter if it's V1, V2 or V3, nor does the factory know which one it is because they are mixing cases, dials and bezels. Congratulations on that perfect ARF, the case has the perfect curvature and is very close to Gen.

Reactions: vcappp

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
i mean case and lugs are genlike..something is modded here

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Gen bracelet? Also lugs looks like reshaped to gen specs

interaktiv

Parts-Distributor Modder
Supporting Vendor
Vendor (Patron)
26/10/15
EU
-GEN Bracelet.

-The case was only minimally reworked, but is not a must!

GEN Dial.

GEN Date Disc.

Crystal is ARF stock, but will be replaced with GEN!

Hands also stock, but they will soon be replaced with GEN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
-GEN Bracelet.

-The case was only minimally reworked, but is not a must!

GEN Dial.

GEN Date Disc.

Crystal is ARF stock, but will be replaced with GEN!

Hands also stock, but they will soon be replaced with GEN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just a proof people cant see the difference

Reactions: Screwtape