• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Heard of this before but never understood how the glue tape would fit? Do you mean you just but a small glue tape on the inside of the lug to make the width smaller?
adriankupferzundel Few pieces on counter lug so that will push endlink to the side where the gap is and magic is here,i fixed that on my example

Reactions: mumk

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Not a bad deal for someone that just wants some thing that is "close enough". I would pay extra for the A2824 option though.

Oh definitely, and that option is only 288 USD. I think the black dials look like a good option

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Would anyone dare to swim in a pool or in the ocean with their ARF? It feels pretty sealed but I'm not sure. I wouldn't go deep like more than 3m or so. I'm to cheap to have it water tested/certified:p

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Would anyone dare to swim in a pool or in the ocean with their ARF? It feels pretty sealed but I'm not sure. I wouldn't go deep like more than 3m or so. I'm to cheap to have it water tested/certified:p

If you're too cheap to have it tested, you're too cheap to replace it when it breaks :p
Get it tested / proofed. Otherwise rip.

Reactions: Akilles

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
a pool is no problem, the ocean i would be concerned about the salt tarnishing the metal (if thats a real thing)

thrillofhunt

Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Anyone knows how to replace the crystal on DJ41? Does the bezel need to come off? Or can I just press the crystal out without removing the bezel?

srhoque

28/11/18
a pool is no problem, the ocean i would be concerned about the salt tarnishing the metal (if thats a real thing)

Some member had commented that ARF bezel has Rhodium coating (I have no facts to confirm or deny that). If in fact it is Rhodium plated, chlorinated pool water can damage that coating in the long run (probably will be while before that happens)

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
Anyone knows how to replace the crystal on DJ41? Does the bezel need to come off? Or can I just press the crystal out without removing the bezel?

You need to remove the bezel first (it holds the crystal down, that is its main purpose) and then press out the crystal with the retaining ring / gasket. Assembly is vice versa. That is how the gen is assembled. Arf is the same.

The (smooth) bezel is not plated. It is plain steel. I wonder why arf would pay an extra on platinaiting the fluted bezel. Noob did not.

Last edited:

Bobi01

2/2/19
Just GL from TD, how quickly do I need to upgrade to gen datewheel on this one you reckon? ;)

Wow bro dont get me wrong but in my opinion you got the most soft rounded lugs i ever saw,also not v3 dial with no crown,whos your TD

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Just GL from TD, how quickly do I need to upgrade to gen datewheel on this one you reckon? ;)

The DW looks like ARF standard... Not like gen but at the same time not VERY far away. Look at gen pics and decide for yourself

Last edited:
Reactions: TidusKun

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Wow bro dont get me wrong but in my opinion you got the most soft rounded lugs i ever saw,also not v3 dial with no crown,whos your TD

There is no clear definition from factory on what a v3 should look like. Members seem to have their own definitions which do not necessarily align with factory definitions.

Even with gens, there is a lot of cross over of parts between different serials, doesn’t mean you don’t get the latest version from Rolex factory.