• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
I think it looks great. Still waiting for mine. Do you have a few more pics on the date like 13 and 26 maybe? I believe I will get from the same batch as you. The date and cyclops looks pretty centered.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
I think it looks great. Still waiting for mine. Do you have a few more pics on the date like 13 and 26 maybe? I believe I will get from the same batch as you. The date and cyclops looks pretty centered.

The sharpest lugs ever what we’ve seen on arf datejust,very nice

Reactions: Akilles

Bobi01

2/2/19
Sounds great. Of all the things I inspected on the QC, the lugs was not one of them

99% of arf datejust have slightly rounded edges on the lugs,many people will not reckognize that but OCD like me and some will haha this is very very sharp as new gens have

Reactions: Akilles

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
No,i compared with gen wimbledon dial,overrall look is very very close,on naked eye,bezel,dial details markers hands bracelet on naked eye very very very close
and yes you have video on youku comparison vs gen(blue dial) and color is very close...

are they both the same model? DJII? because the case looks VERY different (especially the lugs)

Reactions: Tete

Bobi01

2/2/19
are they both the same model? DJII? because the case looks VERY different (especially the lugs)

Same model,arf is well know for slightly different lugs (less sharp on the edges... but as you can se above qc from Akilles that the lugs are identical like gen sharp on edges,it depends on batches... but that is barely visible on wrist

Reactions: Nivka

interaktiv

Parts-Distributor Modder
Supporting Vendor
Vendor (Patron)
26/10/15
EU
Reactions: TonyMontana1

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Could someone please confirm that this guy does not presents the gen DJ on Youtube as he claims. The number 5 and 6 on the date looks to bold.

I have no problems with people using reps (since using it myself LOL). But when you make money of it on youtube claiming it to be gen, it does bother me:

https://youtu.be/LlB7sPQEoM0

Last edited:

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Could someone please confirm that this guy does not presents the gen DJ on Youtube as he claims. The number 5 and 6 on the date looks to bold.

I have no problems with people using reps (since using it myself LOL). But when you make money of it on youtube claiming it to be gen, it does bother me:

Pretty sure its gen. Def not any rep factory I am familiar with.

Bobi01

2/2/19

It looks little weird to me i must be honest

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
nk0e4.jpg

I made a quick comparison. His on the top, mine gen 116613LB on the bottom. Rolex factory cant have produced DW like that, right? Bet it's an ARF DJ he's using

Last edited:

Bobi01

2/2/19

rolex datejust 41 mm does not have longer SELs than the lugs and BP have SELs like this, IMO this is the BP rolex datejust 41 mm or djf... it is not arf

Bobi01

2/2/19

as we can see here arf have slightly shorter SELs than the lugs ,djf have longer SELs than lugs and GEN do not have longer SELs than lugs but little shorter than lugs... on that video guy have much longer SELs than lugs that is very incorect and it is not gen for sure... it is BP or DJF

Reactions: Kostiksch and Nivka

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
rolex datejust 41 mm does not have longer SELs than the lugs and BP have SELs like this, IMO this is the BP rolex datejust 41 mm or djf... it is not arf

Thank you. That's all I needed to hear! If you have time folks, please dislike his video. To be clear, I have no problems with rep videos (I actually like them). I have problems with rep videos claiming to be gen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobi01