• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Yeah. The date wheel can be replaced with gen but the problem is if you ever happen to cross a gen owner with the same model as you and start to compare watches you will be out of luck since there still are small deviation between rep and gen.

So for all the other 99,9% of the occasions when you meet regular people, you wont get spotted wearing a rep (changed date disk or not).

Even if you wear a gen some people will always think it's a rep anyway...

I changed DW because that bold numbers what was pain in my eyes so cheap... also i compared it side by side with my friends gen and all friends around were comparing and all of them spoted only DW ( i didnt changed DW then when compared) ...

Reactions: Relaxo88

WatchingYou2

Horology Curious
22/3/20
Robi01 Thanks for the info.
Just wondering, if not compared to a gen side by side, how easy of a tell is the ARF DW for someone with a decent amount of watch knowledge?
Is it really super obvious? Or is it just obvious for this community as we instantly stare at this flaw?

Just ordered the ARF 41 and was planning not to change the DW, but now that I keep staring at it in other posts, I wonder if I maybe should...

Bobi01

2/2/19
Just wondering, if not compared to a gen side by side, how easy of a tell is the ARF DW for someone with a decent amount of watch knowledge?
Is it really super obvious? Or is it just obvious for this community as we instantly stare at this flaw?

Just ordered the ARF 41 and was planning not to change the DW, but now that I keep staring at it in other posts, I wonder if I maybe should...

I do not know how to say but it will look weird to people with decent knowledge because complete watch looks premium and genlike except that Bold and weird date fonts... if the money is problem you can buy only gen DW (which is about 150 euro) without gen crystal (which is around 350 euro) and that makes much difference

Reactions: Cap-IT

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North

I would say that 99% or more would not notice. The date font is not THAT wrong as some here might say (owning a gen bluesy 116613LB myself).

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
...i compared it side by side with my friends gen and all friends...

Do ALL your friends with gen 126334 also have blue dial? If so, it would be great if we could get some close side by side comparison pics with your ARF (with your present build). I started to read from page 200 so if comparison pics with blue dial already have been shown, I apologize.

Last edited:

Bobi01

2/2/19
Do ALL your friends with gen 126334 also have blue dial? If so, it would be great if we could get some close side by side comparison pics with your ARF (with your present build). I started to read from page 200 so if comparison pics with blue dial already have been shown, I apologize.

No,i compared with gen wimbledon dial,overrall look is very very close,on naked eye,bezel,dial details markers hands bracelet on naked eye very very very close
and yes you have video on youku comparison vs gen(blue dial) and color is very close...

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
No,i compared with gen wimbledon dial,overrall look is very very close,on naked eye,bezel,dial details markers hands bracelet on naked eye very very very close
and yes you have video on youku comparison vs gen(blue dial) and color is very close...

Great pics! Do you have a link to the comparison video?

Last edited:

Rollie_69

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/19
I do not know how to say but it will look weird to people with decent knowledge because complete watch looks premium and genlike except that Bold and weird date fonts... if the money is problem you can buy only gen DW (which is about 150 euro) without gen crystal (which is around 350 euro) and that makes much difference

Where would you get a Gen DW from? I’m looking for one for my Rhodium.

TonyMontana1

12/2/16
I just received my ARF 126334 black dial from Andrew (Trusty Time). Took 13 days from China to Germany. I can definitely recommend this guy. Everything went just super smooth.

Reactions: srhoque

TonyMontana1

12/2/16
^^
Looks stunning. How's the DW?

thanks mate :) actually it's not good or bad. It's well centered but a little bit too thick. TBH I have seen a lot DWs that are way thicker...Nevertheless I think I will go with a gen DW and have it changed...
BTW does anybody have a Gen DW for sale?

Last edited:
Reactions: mistermagoo

srhoque

28/11/18
Also i recomend not to give it to local watchmaker but interaktiv because he know to center it perfectly and install with no issues

Totally agree :D:D I had the same DW alignment problem as well. My watch is now in transit to interactiv for fixing.

Reactions: Bobi01