• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Grillo

Supporter
Certified
8/1/20
Germany
Lugs are exactly the same on each, just perspective. I really think the lug thing is overhyped, although it is real thing.

These ones have Prof Xtals. And BK adjust the mag (somehow?) so datewheels look much better than stock. Not as good as gen, but I even have gen datewheels and decided not to use em.

Saving gen xtal and DW for Franken with gen dial (and maybe gen hands).

Hi! The Prof Xtals came from ProfSteve? And please could you explain to a newbie what is „adjust the mag“ so that the DW looks better?
PS: White dial on smooth bezel and oyster is a great combination- do it!;)

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Hi! The Prof Xtals came from ProfSteve? And please could you explain to a newbie what is „adjust the mag“ so that the DW looks better?
PS: White dial on smooth bezel and oyster is a great combination- do it!;)

Yes that's who the Crystals come from. Great guy. And definitely worth it at half the price of a gen crystal. Some may say if you're gonna spend any money on a crystal it should only be Gen. But it's just up to you where the value really is. His crystal is $168, but I paid $365 for a gen crystal.

As for adjusting the mag, it means adjusting the magnification of the cyclops over the datewheel. ARF is notorious for having comically bold date wheels. As you can see, mine are still bold, but much improved. Now as to how he adjusts the magnification, I really don't know how it's done. Would sound like malarkey to me, but both of mine came out well so I'm a believer now lol.

Reactions: Grillo and leo6929

Grillo

Supporter
Certified
8/1/20
Germany
Dissemination thanxs- looks absolutely great and it’s a real alternative to the gen crystal! And the mag is also fantastic- it’s a great step away from the bold DW!
unfortunately ProfSteve is in the states...

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Good afternoon,

As the ARF DJ 41 is only available with fluted bezel, what factory/gen smooth bezel have you put on your watch?

Have a nice day.

Well shoot didn't even realize that. And all I have is the dial, crystal, date wheel. Was going to order ARF with smooth bezel but seeing that I cant, i guess I'll just get a fluted and then either keep that or go gen.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Well shoot didn't even realize that. And all I have is the dial, crystal, date wheel. Was going to order ARF with smooth bezel but seeing that I cant, i guess I'll just get a fluted and then either keep that or go gen.

You can buy a gen smooth bezel, they're not that expensive between 100-200 euro and add it onto the ARF.

Reactions: Dissemination

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Let me help you decide lol
e04d410807520f2dbd972cab2ace19c6.jpg

sent from middle earth

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Is anyone interested in swapping their jubilee for my oyster bracelet? I’ll post a wtt

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Is anyone interested in swapping their jubilee for my oyster bracelet? I’ll post a wtt

Buy new jubilee from TD and you have both to change from time to time
i buought with oyster and few months after that bought jubilee here on M2M,didnt want to sell my oyster because both are beautiful

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
Buy new jubilee from TD and you have both to change from time to time
i buought with oyster and few months after that bought jubilee here on M2M,didnt want to sell my oyster because both are beautiful

Sounds like a good idea!

Reactions: Bobi01

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Let me help you decide lol
e04d410807520f2dbd972cab2ace19c6.jpg

sent from middle earth

It's funny how different dials look better to me with different combo of bracelet and bezel. Fir rhodium, I think jubilee with smooth bezel is ideal. For white I think smooth bezel with oyster is ideal, unless its the larger DJII, then I like fluted bezel. Black I think looks best with fluted on jubilee. Wimbledon looks good in any configuration. Blue looks good pretty much any configuration also.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
It's funny how different dials look better to me with different combo of bracelet and bezel. Fir rhodium, I think jubilee with smooth bezel is ideal. For white I think smooth bezel with oyster is ideal, unless its the larger DJII, then I like fluted bezel. Black I think looks best with fluted on jubilee. Wimbledon looks good in any configuration. Blue looks good pretty much any configuration also.

Hahaha you're just a fussy guy! (meant in a nice way :p)

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Hahaha you're just a fussy guy! (meant in a nice way :p)

Lol! Sometimes I annoy myself tho. This hobby has got me so detail oriented. Even custom services like my barber and tailor are like wtf sometimes lol. The thing is is that I'm more particular than I am picky. I think all datejusts look good, I just think some combos are particularly good looking.

On a side note, I bet a large amount of us could do well in Quality Control in various industries. "AHEM, just LOOK at the cap on this carton of milk! Crooked! REJECT!" *slams milk on ground* *gets fired for anal retentiveness or promoted for keen eye*

Motiff

Horology Curious
28/8/19
I received my new Franken Date Just Rhodium Dial from interaktiv :

Arf 41 DJ
Gen Date Wheel
Gen Crystal
Gen Rhodium Dial
Gen Hands Set
Gen Crown and Tube

Thanks interaktiv for the amazing job as always, GREAT WORK, Best modder ever. Definitely recommended!

VOeJey.jpg

VOeCBG.jpg

VOecUp.jpg

VOeR8q.jpg

VOen4s.jpg

VOeeGh.jpg

VOekH0.jpg

Last edited: