• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Strong rumours hulk discontinued in a couple of months, last year I could’ve gotten in a list for one now my AD changes subject when I talk about it

idk where you are from man but I was and actually am in a list for a Wimbledon dj41 at another dealer until this showed up at mine, yes DJ41s are not rare but not common either, fluted blue dial in the looks is 99% of the infamous blue skydweller

I think it is going to be like the Batman where the 116710 blnr was discontinued just to make way for the 126710 blnr. I expected the 116610lv will be discontinued but they keep it in production but just updated with the 3235 movement. (126610lv?)

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19

This was my AD showcase not long ago, fact you couldn’t buy any of those

Yea, a lot of ADs have those but when you go to ourchase they’re at grey market prices. AD or not. They’re still able to sell above retail by “starting a separate business” that just operates in the same space.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
it looks like it's time for me to upgrade from my 36 to the 41 finally. i was waiting for folks to figure out all the mods before i made that move. Any one in the US can do the work yet? i see interaktiv does fantastic work but he's in the UK.

Tickleshoes is US based. He built my franken (check page 225 on this thread). He is an amazing watchmaker - very skilled and a good person to deal with. Strongly recommended!!

Reactions: sameace

srhoque

28/11/18
Did he have to clip the dial feet to make it work?

These new 126334 dials don’t have dial feet, instead they have groves going around the edge of the dial. He had to modify the movement ring to fit this dial.

Rollie_69

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/19
Tickleshoes is US based. He built my franken (check page 225 on this thread). He is an amazing watchmaker - very skilled and a good person to deal with. Strongly recommended!!

Does he have Gen parts available for the mods or do you have to supply them for install?

thanutj

Looking Around
19/2/20
SHOW DATEJUST 36MM DJF
ea9910ca86f62c58ebd4e93c9f39396f.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tete

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
On Intime i´ve found a version with roman dial. The numerals are like on the DayDate president metal/shining.

Couldn´t find this version on the rolex website an elsewhere. Does this watch exist?

https://www.intime05.co/rollie/4735-...let-a3235.html

That is a Noob watch, this thread is specifically for ARF. That being said, it is a discontinued model that's why you don't see it on their website.

Edit: I was mistaken- its right there on the Rolex website lol.

Last edited:

Becks7

Horology Curious
21/1/20
That is a Noob watch, this thread is specifically for ARF. That being said, it is a discontinued model that's why you don't see it on their website.

Edit: I was mistaken- its right there on the Rolex website lol.

Sorry for posting in the wrong thread.

Where did you find it? I find only the roman dial with serifs. The shown is die dial of the Daydate/president.

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia

Hi all,

Help please, anyone knows what the size on the screw on the jubilee bracelet?

I cant see to remove the screw on the bracelet and the screw is kinda damage.....

Grillo

Supporter
Certified
8/1/20
Germany
Hi all,

Help please, anyone knows what the size on the screw on the jubilee bracelet?

I cant see to remove the screw on the bracelet and the screw is kinda damage.....

Hi, on my ARF jubilee band the 1.0mm China and Rolex special screwdriver fits. Before buying, I looked for the screw size and found 1.3mm to 1.4mm for the gen jubilee.

srhoque

28/11/18
Hi, on my ARF jubilee band the 1.0mm China and Rolex special screwdriver fits. Before buying, I looked for the screw size and found 1.3mm to 1.4mm for the gen jubilee.

My reading also confirms 1.2 - 1.4mm for jubilee on ARF

OP - Damaged screws are a tough one. Dip the bracelet in WD40 or baby oil (in case it loosens up) and then try to unscrew again with 1.4mm or 1.2mm driver. Don't do any smaller, it actually does more damage than it helps.

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
My reading also confirms 1.2 - 1.4mm for jubilee on ARF

OP - Damaged screws are a tough one. Dip the bracelet in WD40 or baby oil (in case it loosens up) and then try to unscrew again with 1.4mm or 1.2mm driver. Don't do any smaller, it actually does more damage than it helps.

ok thanks for the info, will try that!