• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Tete

4/11/16
You don’t know what you’re talking about. If you don’t like this watch, you shouldn’t have bought it. If you want a seiko, buy a seiko. Stop tormenting your td and us by either getting a refund or switching to another watch

No, I like this dj41, but this is wrong !!!!
of course, what I am talking about.
are we bad Watches idiot finished buying

Tete

4/11/16
Switching to Spanish does not make a more compelling argument

Sorry about the translation, mistake of the translator.

But I am not that watch, I will be satisfied.
If there is bad lots are not my problem. Load is TD connexion as well

** There were many more big mistakes
http://imgur.com/gallery/QEfj3qv

You do not look at the photo but Rehaut is also bad.

So you would stay this ARF dj41?

mira4581

Horology Curious
27/10/13
Florida
ARF 126334 oyster bracelet. Photos in different light conditions and different angles. The dates are ok till the 20’s. I purchased a gen 3235 datewheel from interacktiv and plan on replacing it in near future with gen date wheel and gen crystal. Overall I’m happy with the watch, the crystal and datewheel will take it to the level I will be satisfied with.

Wow The date on 2x digits looks very off centered. It must be a bad batch on black dial. I don’t get how single digit numbers look centered but 2x look way off.

Reactions: Tete

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Sorry about the translation, mistake of the translator.

But I am not that watch, I will be satisfied.
If there is bad lots are not my problem. Load is TD connexion as well

** There were many more big mistakes
http://imgur.com/gallery/QEfj3qv

You do not look at the photo but Rehaut is also bad.

So you would stay this ARF dj41?

Everything that you are showing are known flaws of the ARF DJ41, SEL gap, fat date font etc. So the problem is that you should have done your homework and realized that if you can't live with these flaws - and this is your right - then you should not have ordered that watch in the first place. But because you didn't, you are making the TD work and you are never going to be satisfied, because it's just not the watch for you. That's not fair to them

Tete

4/11/16
Everything that you are showing are known flaws of the ARF DJ41, SEL gap, fat date font etc. So the problem is that you should have done your homework and realized that if you can't live with these flaws - and this is your right - then you should not have ordered that watch in the first place. But because you didn't, you are making the TD work and you are never going to be satisfied, because it's just not the watch for you. That's not fair to them

Totally agree with you. I know all the failures ARF Dj 41 126334 , but you have to admit there are good Arf dj41 . I have a right to choose my DJ41.
I have TD in more than 20 watches, you fail in, I have never denied you. This is the first DJ41 in refusing because it has many failures

Tobel

6/7/17
Totally agree with you. I know all the failures ARF Dj 41 126334 , but you have to admit there are good Arf dj41 . I have a right to choose my DJ41.
I have TD in more than 20 watches, you fail in, I have never denied you. This is the first DJ41 in refusing because it has many failures

Man in the end it's your choice, all I'm asking is that you are fair with the TD. You seem to know how the game works so that's up to you

Reactions: Tete

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I mean part of the problem I feel is language barrier here. I struggle to understand this guy as a native English speaker... he quoted my pictures and still have no idea wtf he meant.

Tete

4/11/16
I mean part of the problem I feel is language barrier here. I struggle to understand this guy as a native English speaker... he quoted my pictures and still have no idea wtf he meant.

Sorry friend, I never liked studying English language.
I use google translator.

I mean, I really like your Dj41, though, Dj41 ARF is not like GEN. But they would not hesitate to say that the look is Rolex. Congratulations on your, It looks great.

Reactions: Sonofalich

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Does anyone know what dimensions the crown / tube / stem is on this model?

Lost my crown and need a replacement, and can't measure it unfortunately.

Thanks for helping!

Bobi01

2/2/19
Sorry friend, I never liked studying English language.
I use google translator.

I mean, I really like your Dj41, though, Dj41 ARF is not like GEN. But they would not hesitate to say that the look is Rolex. Congratulations on your, It looks great.

Bro you will never buy a rep trust me

Faj

10/3/19
Huh what’s going on here.
I have a blue ARF Dj with Oyster bracelet and am satisfied- no real problems.

maybe the font is a bit thick, but so what?

Reactions: Bobi01

Tete

4/11/16
Bro you will never buy a rep trust me

I have got more than 20, Noob, BP and ARF.
I love all, but always the case away from Gen.
If the factory did 1:1 would be a serious crime.
I just like them. I love my sub V9, V7, Gmt v2, Arf op39, Ew DJ41.... But far away from gen.

Tete

4/11/16
Huh what’s going on here.
I have a blue ARF Dj with Oyster bracelet and am satisfied- no real problems.

maybe the font is a bit thick, but so what?

My friend is not a problem, unless he does not have the Gen

Elroy1608

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/15
Hi guys,

I had a question about QC images of the ARF datejust 41 Rhodium I ordered. I hope someone can please chime in, it looks like the cyclops isn't centered properly which can be an image angle issue and the date window is fat ( i know this is a issue with ARF so this would not be a reason to reject). but what even worry's me more is the fact that the crown has two dots instead of the line (also seen on the TD's website I ordered from) is this something that is happening reguarly or should i worry it is not the correct ARF? I'm sorry if this questions are not allowed and if my english is not perfect because it isn't my main language.

Thank you guys in advance already had a lot of info from this thread!

With kind regards,
Elroy
SaphgOK

SaphgOK
https://imgur.com/a/SaphgOK

Last edited:

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
The crystal is definitely misaligned, ask for a new one, or let them fix it.

Date thickness is alright, seen much worse ones

Elroy1608

4/5/15
The crystal is definitely misaligned, ask for a new one, or let them fix it.

Date thickness is alright, seen much worse ones

Thank you for your quick response. I already thought that, I asked for a better picture beacause Maybe it was the angle. Should i worry about the two dots on the crown instead of the single line I see on TD's website and also the original.

Again thanks for your quick response and help!

Elroy1608

4/5/15
What do you mean by "two dots on the crown"?

Hi,

as you can see on the second photo, the crown under the rolex you see two dots while the ARF on the TD's website as well as the original datejust have an single line under the rolex logo (on the crown) so this is not correct even not with the photos from the website of TD.

I hope you understand what i mean