• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

tenx139

Renowned Member
16/5/19
US
ARF 126334 oyster bracelet. Photos in different light conditions and different angles. The dates are ok till the 20’s. I purchased a gen 3235 datewheel from interacktiv and plan on replacing it in near future with gen date wheel and gen crystal. Overall I’m happy with the watch, the crystal and datewheel will take it to the level I will be satisfied with.

Soldbyjt

Horology Curious
2/10/19
ARF 126334 oyster bracelet. Photos in different light conditions and different angles. The dates are ok till the 20’s. I purchased a gen 3235 datewheel from interacktiv and plan on replacing it in near future with gen date wheel and gen crystal. Overall I’m happy with the watch, the crystal and datewheel will take it to the level I will be satisfied with.

Is there any tutorial
or video on how to add gen dw overlay?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
If someone mod it with only gen DW without gen crystal please let me know and post pictures
im curious how it looks only with gen DW

Needroulex

Looking Around
10/11/19
Hello! I am buying my first Rolex clone and I want silver-gold Datejust. There are so many sellers and my friends have real Rolexes (different model though) so I don’t want to be instantly laughed lol.

My budget is max. 800euros. Now PLEASE PLEEEEASE from where should I buy? I live in Scandinavia so shipping needed..

Bobi01

2/2/19
Hello! I am buying my first Rolex clone and I want silver-gold Datejust. There are so many sellers and my friends have real Rolexes (different model though) so I don’t want to be instantly laughed lol.

My budget is max. 800euros. Now PLEASE PLEEEEASE from where should I buy? I live in Scandinavia so shipping needed..

If you take gold comb watch you will be instantly spoted that it is fake if they compare to real ones because real gold is havier than gold plated watches
You can buy steel version (from any TD) and you can modify it (best mod is put gen DW and gen crystal) and it will cost you about 800 euros and 99% they will not spot that it is fake
For more information you have to scroll pages and you have all info you need

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
Once you‘ve seen the too rounded lugs you can‘t unsee them anymore.
BP case is a lot better. My friend has a gen Datejust41 and when I showed him the ARF Datejust41 he told me the case looks like from the old Datejust 2 lol :D

Reactions: Tete

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
one of the best watch in my collection.. sunburst is amazing, the mag on the cyclops is a bit off though..
KIIxL.jpg

What’s going on with that datewheel? It looks very good compared to the bold fonts I’ve been seeing. Is this an early batch or did you purchase this recently?
thanks mate

Bobi01

2/2/19
This one is little less rounded but still not sharp as it should be

Reactions: Tete

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I think you're all mad. The ARF case is slightly rounded on the lugs, MARGINALLY, you do not notice it in real life. If you obsess over pictures you're never going to buy and see for yourself.

Hilarious that you're linking this https://www.instagram.com/p/ByDXxe4AVyr/?igshid=cozgiemau1nn Tete

Edinburgh Watch Company are an extremely well respected watch trader in the UK. If you think that the Genuine Rolex which is what he/they are selling (100% zero doubts) has round lugs... perhaps you need to face the facts that the ARF case is actually far more similar than you realise.

I have a Genuine DJ II, and my rep (heavily frankened DJ41) and I have compared it 1-1 with my friends DJ41. You cannot tell the difference unless they are side by side, and then you have to look at each feature 1 by 1.

This does not happen in the real world. Stop over obsessing over nothing. Some models may be worse, but my lugs on my ARF DJ41 are great.

Here's my gen next to my DJ41 (gen dial, gen crystal, gen date wheel).

Tete

4/11/16
I think you're all mad. The ARF case is slightly rounded on the lugs, MARGINALLY, you do not notice it in real life. If you obsess over pictures you're never going to buy and see for yourself.

Hilarious that you're linking this https://www.instagram.com/p/ByDXxe4AVyr/?igshid=cozgiemau1nn Tete

Edinburgh Watch Company are an extremely well respected watch trader in the UK. If you think that the Genuine Rolex which is what he/they are selling (100% zero doubts) has round lugs... perhaps you need to face the facts that the ARF case is actually far more similar than you realise.

I have a Genuine DJ II, and my rep (heavily frankened DJ41) and I have compared it 1-1 with my friends DJ41. You cannot tell the difference unless they are side by side, and then you have to look at each feature 1 by 1.

This does not happen in the real world. Stop over obsessing over nothing. Some models may be worse, but my lugs on my ARF DJ41 are great.

Here's my gen next to my DJ41 (gen dial, gen crystal, gen date wheel).

I am not saying Fake this 126334 Edinburgh Watch Company. I mean, these watches are polished and are near ARF.

A Rolex DJ41 just bought is sharper.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzlE1KrnjZw/?igshid=129ykn360fuxz

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Just thought I’d add mine
gen dial
gen datewheel
gen crystal

didn’t go together too easy datewheel is ever so slightly thicker than the stock overlay and just rubbed against the back of the dial so had to use a higher dial ring which in turn lowered the stem hight. Still functions fine. ARF hands are rubbish! Very flimsy as soon as i removed them the popped of the the hand tubes as they are a two piece hand. Lume material is to white compared to the off white gen chromalight.
980-DACF8-61-A8-46-C8-9305-7626-CFF0040-B.jpg

Reactions: leo6929

interaktiv

Parts-Distributor Modder
Supporting Vendor
Vendor (Patron)
26/10/15
EU
Just thought I’d add mine
gen dial
gen datewheel
gen crystal

didn’t go together too easy datewheel is ever so slightly thicker than the stock overlay and just rubbed against the back of the dial so had to use a higher dial ring which in turn lowered the stem hight. Still functions fine. ARF hands are rubbish! Very flimsy as soon as i removed them the popped of the the hand tubes as they are a two piece hand. Lume material is to white compared to the off white gen chromalight.
980-DACF8-61-A8-46-C8-9305-7626-CFF0040-B.jpg

It can not be! I have about 20-30 GEN DW installed or maybe more. I have never had this problem. The stock overlay is even thicker than the GEN

Reactions: freediver

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
interaktiv wow okay that’s different to my date wheel mine had a brass ring glued under a different looking overlay. Strange... I got mine from a non trusted dealer though so probably a throw together lol. You have PM