• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Tbird330

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/8/18
Washington state
What is ARF’s motivation to fix the DW? This watch is selling like hot cakes...me and many others have purchased it knowing how bad the DW is. For anybody waiting to get one, keep waiting... Put yourself in ARF’s shoes and ask the question, why do I need to fix anything?

Definitely a valid point! I’m only holding off because of the rumors of an update.

ohmy

AAAAA+++++
Certified
23/1/19
Germany
What is ARF’s motivation to fix the DW? This watch is selling like hot cakes...me and many others have purchased it knowing how bad the DW is. For anybody waiting to get one, keep waiting... Put yourself in ARF’s shoes and ask the question, why do I need to fix anything?

Why did all the factories fix anything like the sub Vx.?
TD’s Said they will fix the dw. So, I think they will do it. but sure, then we will have another flaw to discuss. That’s the rep game...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
White dial is around $300 for the genuine thing so, worth considering! I've bought one

Yes I literally just had a look at one, did you fit it? I couldn’t find much info on the subject of fitting a 3235 dial with the different mounting style

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Yes I literally just had a look at one, did you fit it? I couldn’t find much info on the subject of fitting a 3235 dial with the different mounting style

A couple of people have done it on this thread. There was a guy on page.... maybe 145 ish called ARFRollie did a silver one with no experience of modding previously.
I've not received mine yet... ordered it a few days ago delivery from the US to the UK. So who knows.

But it should be fine, I think the only difference is there are feet, but you can sand them off.

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
A couple of people have done it on this thread. There was a guy on page.... maybe 145 ish called ARFRollie did a silver one with no experience of modding previously.
I've not received mine yet... ordered it a few days ago delivery from the US to the UK. So who knows.

But it should be fine, I think the only difference is there are feet, but you can sand them off.

Yeah the dial looks like it has a notched flange underneath. I’ll prob buy the white dial and just mill the pattern out of the movement ring. Should be okay hopefully.

AMvdSande007

13/2/17
So.. I've received the ARF datejust 2 weeks ago. Since a couple of days the watch suddenly loses more than 5 minutes a day and when I don't wear it overnight it stops after 30 mins. Does this need a service? Can't wind it either. When I wind it it resists and stops after 2 winds. Desperate in need of help.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
So.. I've received the ARF datejust 2 weeks ago. Since a couple of days the watch suddenly loses more than 5 minutes a day and when I don't wear it overnight it stops after 30 mins. Does this need a service? Can't wind it either. When I wind it it resists and stops after 2 winds. Desperate in need of help.

Something is wrong here,take it to local watchsmith or here you can find good modders like interaktiv

Rolliearf

14/5/19

I just installed mine. You need to mod the mounting ring, it's not really a direct fit.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I just installed mine. You need to mod the mounting ring, it's not really a direct fit.

Ah okay. Hard to do?

Also an update for anyone ordering... my TD just told me that the ARF DJ 41s are out of stock, and are expecting new shipments in 1-2 weeks time. Who knows, this might have an updated datewheel... I'll post my QC pictures once I get them if the date wheel is any different so you can have a look.

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Ah okay. Hard to do?

Also an update for anyone ordering... my TD just told me that the ARF DJ 41s are out of stock, and are expecting new shipments in 1-2 weeks time. Who knows, this might have an updated datewheel... I'll post my QC pictures once I get them if the date wheel is any different so you can have a look.

Ordered mine couple of days ago

sputim

Supporter
Patron
Certified
20/1/13
Ordered mine couple of days ago

yeah keep us up to date mate. Chazingtime tells me for months it's out of stock which gets pretty annoying while many other people receive theirs.

Bobi01

2/2/19
yeah keep us up to date mate. Chazingtime tells me for months it's out of stock which gets pretty annoying while many other people receive theirs.

Just change td bro

civilian411

3/9/19
I'm banking on ARF fixing the dw font so I don't need to put in a gen dw. Just want to wear it OOTB.

Reactions: gilrob

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I'm banking on ARF fixing the dw font so I don't need to put in a gen dw. Just want to wear it OOTB.

Even if they fix it, it'll never be as good as the original/genuine. So it's still worth a buy if you're on a quest for as gen as possible tbh. But I get what you're saying.

civilian411

3/9/19
Even if they fix it, it'll never be as good as the original/genuine. So it's still worth a buy if you're on a quest for as gen as possible tbh. But I get what you're saying.

Yeah, we will see how long it takes to get the mod itch and get all gen parts lol