• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Aye, but I think it was recorded for sales purposes. Not as a review or a 1-1 comparison. It's sales pretty sure.

Bro it is video comparison and not pictures,and review is 20 min long where he compares all things like dial,sels,bracelet clasp ,dont know how he can make it same as gen on video lol...if you dont trust go and search for video

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Does someone know where you can order a spare fluted bezel as good as ARF ones?
Or any TD that can source a jubilee bracelet in short time?

kameelperd

30/4/19
Does someone know where you can order a spare fluted bezel as good as ARF ones?
Or any TD that can source a jubilee bracelet in short time?

I will have a new ARF fluted bezel and a jubilee bracelet, because im planning to change for gen bezel and bracelet. So if you are interested we can do a sales post when i receive the watch. Cheers.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Is the bracelet from arf so dramatically different?

I dont think so..not worth buying gen...arf have best bracelet so far and i think only difference is arfs links are little sharper than gen but from time to time it will soften

dantoh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/17
I ordered last week and received my QC yesterday from Ryan. So i can confirm that at least there are no more problems with ARF... When i get the other QC-Pics with 2x - Numbers and i approve, i will show you.

Bobi01

2/2/19
I ordered last week and received my QC yesterday from Ryan. So i can confirm that at least there are no more problems with ARF... When i get the other QC-Pics with 2x - Numbers and i approve, i will show you.
Last week yes but at the moment you cant order any arf watch

dantoh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/17
Last week yes but at the moment you cant order any arf watch

Ah okay sorry, then forget my wrong Information.

I assumed that there are no more problems because I received my QC's yesterday.

rvillarreal89

Known Member
4/9/17
It seems everyone gets the blue or rhodium, does anybody have any experience with the black dial? Is it close to gen?